Houseboy traveler

USPresident

Hello everyone I'm looking for a houseboy who will be traveling around the United States and even around the world if I go. The trips to 3rd world countries would involve helping people. Those trips may or may not be with a church as missionaries. The houseboy is for me. This means we have sex, we are a couple and there is no sharing you with others. The first time you share yourself I will leave you wherever you are. In the United States or in another country without a way back. Kinda like a slave, you are mine, I feed you,clothe you, take care of you, there is no pay or salary as you would be in a relationship with me.

18 to 35 I like lean,small frame, small ass, you not have to be gym rat but I not into you having a belly that sticks out.

I believe in God and his son Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit. If you do not please do not respond. If you are with me you must be  circumcised or be willing to get circumcised right away. Although I like cut better it's about your  Covenant with God, Book of Genesis talk about this. 

No std, no drugs,no drinking. I am a very large man. My shirts are 5x. 

Son/dad. Slave/master. Big brother. Just love. And kinky as well. Most have not done but we could try them. Thanks Don.