Generous and good looking man looking for devoted houseboy

bigmuscleman

Hey guys, I just registered on this site recently and hope to find the perfect houseboy here. I'm looking for an emotionally stable masculine guy for a long term assignment. Need someone to toake care of my house garden, cars and run errands when I'm traveling for business. Also I expect him to be in good shape and be available for my sexual needs when I come home.

Anybody got experience with a real long term dad-houseboy kind of relationship? Any recommendations? I'm masculine and fit with an athletic gym body and very generous when a guy is really devoted to satisfy me. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Good Luck.  We had a long term houseboy we put through college.  When he got his MBA, we understood when he asked to leave to move to Florida as there were no great paying jobs for him here.  We have been searching for over two years now, but no one seems to be a sincere houseboy anymore.

Again, that boy stayed for 5 years.  We have had two other houseboys at times before him who each stayed 4 years while we put them through college.  We did have 3 other boys here at different times for a trial week.  One turned out to be an alcoholic, one stole from us, and the third was a goof ball with no common sense nor abilities whatsoever (see our other posts) other than looking at himself in every mirror as he walked past them..

We, too, are really searching for another great houseboy.  We hope it won't be too much longer.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...