Looking for the right guy(s)

SparkyThePup

Hello, im 23 young pup who is looking to relocate to a place where i can succeed and be happy. Life as we all know it is hell but with the right people and the right mind set it isnt to bad. Im sure due to being positive i wont have the best of luck but never hurts to try. I am on meds and undetectable. Want to get out and explore some career opportunities. I am very professional when it comes to work and always work hard. I also enjoy play time. what pup dosent like belly rubs and tug-a-war! I can go from mild to wild when i play. 

Ideally i would like to service a guy or couple by doing the chores around the house in exchange for room and board. As well as find  a job with the opportunity to advance. I do smoke weed but am willing to give that up. I do smoke cigs and drink here and there but nothing over the top. My main focus is to get a job where i can support myself and do what i want and in time maybe have a houseboy myself. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 10/4/2017 at 4:04 PM, SparkyThePup said:

Hello, im 23 young pup who is looking to relocate to a place where i can succeed and be happy. Life as we all know it is hell but with the right people and the right mind set it isnt to bad. Im sure due to being positive i wont have the best of luck but never hurts to try. I am on meds and undetectable. Want to get out and explore some career opportunities. I am very professional when it comes to work and always work hard. I also enjoy play time. what pup dosent like belly rubs and tug-a-war! I can go from mild to wild when i play. 

Ideally i would like to service a guy or couple by doing the chores around the house in exchange for room and board. As well as find  a job with the opportunity to advance. I do smoke weed but am willing to give that up. I do smoke cigs and drink here and there but nothing over the top. My main focus is to get a job where i can support myself and do what i want and in time maybe have a houseboy myself. 

U sound like a very good PuP.and faculties in line