Looking For a Home...

UsernameX

Looking for a place to call home. Hopefully something on the West Coast and in California, but if i cant find anything, im open to relocating for the right person and situation. 

Im not gonna go into full details about everything thats going on with my life on this post. 

I just want a home, get my life together and to be able to do something with my life. Im by no means in anyway shape or form perfect, but i try to be the best person i can be and to deal with what i have in front of me. I wanna be able to make someones life better, but most of important, to have a better life for myself. Sounds corny and maybe a little self centered. Just been through alot in my life and i want better. 

I can be a companion, houseboy, boytoy, sissy, whatever we can work out. But that doesnt mean im desperate for a place to live nor will i become anyone's personal sex slave, because i have feelings and emotions too. 

Wanna find someone who can treat me right and help me every step of the way. Who won't give up on me. And ill do the same. 

If this is something that caught your eye and are Fully Interested in this.

Do write me through the main website or inbox me. For faster responses, message your number also. 

Thank you for fully reading this if you did. And to the one's who are interested, im looking forward to hearing from you. 

Have a good day everyone. 

• 2 months later...

I have lost my son a few years back - I will treat you like family and promise to fulfill all your needs.  Live in fantastic location just North of Orlando FL.  So many fun things to do here.  I own my 3 bedrm home and you can stay as long as you wish.  Will help you with college tuition if you need.  There are no better Dad type employers on here!  Available now!!

My iphone:    352-439-7259

9e8aa7c192f2d64dc863422a88e3a6bc.jpg

22373cdb9febe4d2fc502fe5086c2dc5.jpg