Curious Newcomer

JauneArc

So, to start off, I am new, and I signed up for this site just to check things out. Currently, I am living at home and am attending community college (freshman), and I intend on transferring elsewhere and obtaining a Bachelor's degree (likely Computer Information Systems), then find a job afterwards. 

I am very much aware that finding a job in the United States  and establishing yourself can be difficult, and I do have a few other factors working against me. So, I plan on being a Houseboy as a potential last resort, or "fail safe". 

I am willing to work hard and be a companion to others, but I will be honest and say that I have quite a few health conditions that may be a "hindrance", or make others "weary". (I.e feeding tube; poor vision, therefore, not being able to drive; etc). But I am very diligent when it comes down to domestic work/chores. At home, it drives me crazy for there to be too many unwashed dishes, I actually enjoy washing laundry, and I honestly just hate it when things are not in order. I also enjoy cooking, even though I don't eat a lot. 

I will also admit that I'm not the most physically fit individual. I'm quite skinny and struggle to maintain a healthy weight. But since November, I have been trying to exercise regularly (20 minutes of cardio at least every other day and lifting 10 pound weights), so I'm at least working on my physical appearance. 

Personality-wise, I like to have authentic relationships with others, not mere surface level interactions, yet many of my attempts at trying to even have authentic friendships have fallen flat. It's most likely because I come across as "stuck-up", but I'm not, I'm just really shy, quiet, and reserved until I get to know an individual. 

All in all, I would describe myself as someone who is willing to improve myself, and if I can do it with someone else along the way, and assist them in some way, that would be great. 

If anyone has any advice or insight, feel free to message me. 

Cheers! 

• 5 weeks later...