Houseboys or scammers

FitOutdoorsBoy is a con artist and scammer. I really don't mind helping someone who really needs help but this guy is a scammer who is conning gay men out of their money. HE is NOT looking for a HB position. He uses the "Block" to prevent you from reporting his profile. His profile said that he lived in N.J. but he stated that he was in Va. when he texted me and the call came up as being from Pa. He is a scumbag who targets older gay men. Please spread the word and report him if he contacts you. Let's get people like him off of our sites so that we don't have to worry about being hurt financially or physically.

• Like 1

Totally agree, a scammer.  His lease is up, truck is packed, needs gas money, shames you if you balk, then knows you were just bs!   Remember the number

O N E  RULE.   DO NOT SEND MONEY. !!!!   REGARDLESS WHAT iS SAID. He is good, he is convincing, he is good at shaming, he is a.   S C A M M E R !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Yup he tried that on me also just this morning 3/8/19. I gave him Nothing. Then their are the Ads from Flushing NYC, there are several posts from there all say they need travel money. After I told them I lived in South Jersey  only 3 hours away & I would come up there to pick them up in my truck to get them & all their stuff. They stop chatting with me, Blocking me. I reported several to Houseboy & nothing was done about it. Add Muscledhelper to the SCAMMER's LIST

Edited by Lunardipper1
adding scammer
  • Thanks 1

Tbakercobblers is a fake. Threatened to "add to the database for ensnaring an innocent teenager". He hit us up first, said he is 19, had us to believe that he was going to come to Phoenix, and then bailed on us and never showed up. 5 days later, hit us up demanding and ready to move, then said that. Do yourself a favor and block this person.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the heads up, Papabear. What a shame! Unfortunately, there seem to be more scammers on here than legitimate houseboys. Also, watch out for bengro112112. Says you have to ask his "Master" to release him to you.  Scammer! The "Master" wants $10K to sell him (for "training fees") . It's laughable as he states that his "Master" is willing to release him because the master reconciled with his wife and kids and is moving back to Canada to   be with them. LOL!! His story unraveled rapidly when you make it clear that you won't "buy" him.

I’ve encountered several “masters” trying to get paid for “training” their boy. Never believe ANYONE using that gimmick. Here’s a short list of guys I’d steer clear of. I won’t say what they truly are but you get the point. 

Manchap1619

sexyhousewife

sexymic121

save yourself the time and aggravation with them. 

Wow. Lots of fakes. I really appreciate reading these as it will help me navigate this site. Real HB here! I’m not a scammer. Hugs to everyone! 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you Propman for the heads up. I saw fidel100 is still active on the site just now. I knew he was bs first time HE hit ME up just from his intro chat message. I never responded. Waste of time. Hang in there everyone, there’s a good one out there for us all. Keep on a keepin on. 

• Like 1

If a houseboy says you can reach me at  gmail.com and then goes right to  hangout.. don't do it.. hangout seems to be an off side meeting place not well monitored. then they ask you do you have what apps and  other phone apps. although apps are quick . very easy to back dial and gain access to stuff on your phone. plus if out of country can add up to some huge phone bills. usually cell phones in usa have unlimited plans until you end up out of country that is entirely different. BEWARE   Also I always ask do you have transport.  99% of the time they say no and want money. Frankly  being in the USA you can still hitch a ride for free. hop on a bus for under 40 bucks one way or amtrack for 60 one way. Sometimes there are one way planes from Florida to Ny for 79 . It would not break any boys pocket for that. If a kid says I'm homeless. Ask yourself how they are online? cell phones cost. and library computers  have family protection built into them. Just sayin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes if I would want I can report i a few employers also , scammers who only said they are rich people from the USA and ask for private pictures few minutes after your first email or text phone , what’s this ? I don’t report them because I am not into games. But you to employers are a cheaters and scammers it’s the same. 

Yes I think we all know there are crooked employers trolling the website just like there are crooked houseboys. I do believe there are a lot more of each who are not though. Then there are those I think who are here just for the fantasy of being a houseboy with no real intention of actually wanting to be a houseboy. If you think you’ve run across an employer that is trying to scam or is a fake then by all means report them and post a message in the forum as well if you want. I’m not here to be the scammer police and wish I never had to report anyone. But I’ll damn sure do so when I discover one in hopes someone else won’t be victimized. Good luck to everyone and keep on searching. 

18 minutes ago, ceman554 said:

Hi guys. Got another scammer. Jackson4u is of the "slave for sale by Master" cons. Save your time. He's more fake than a $4 bill!

Thanks for the heads up with this scum bag. He’s Jackson2u, I just checked and he’s still operating on the home site. Were you able to report him? Also I think it would get much more exposure if you start a new post with his name and an appropriate adjective to go with it. Use the forum “Houseboys” instead of this one. It’s gets a lot more exposure. Again thanks for letting us know. First time I read over his profile after he first appeared I knew he was a fraud.