FAKE ALERT

Buck52

Just now, Educatedhelper said:

Ummmmmm I told you why I sent that and you knew why I sent it and it was so I could communicate with you over cell and or web! Don’t call me out for a legit request, not demand, for assistance so I could get to know you.  Why do you think that almost all houseboys are of a certain age or close too? Because employers want something they can’t get from a conventional relationship , likely because employers are also typically lack the very allure they seek in their houseboy.   

Remember there is a power difference that has to be acknowledged and not ridiculed by older guys who think they deserve all these houseboys with the delusion that it’s not scratch backs both ways. It’s funny how employers place value of money over the well being of guy that needs help. Don’t play this game if bitterness is your default, it will destroy you and you can’t afford to be even more bitter than you are now (I know grammatically that sounded weird).

Regardless of what you think, the houseboy is always at a disadvantage and thus the value of the “trade” of his services is going reflect that there is always the potential of being abandoned in foreign country buyout employer, the emotional scars realized later in life that are summed up in many medical journals.  Remember that maids usually don’t fuck their boss and neither do personal assistants. This is why the value and type of what the houseboy requests is to compensate for all those and many more, non traditional factors to the job they’re doing.  

I’m sorry you felt compelled to brand me publicly but know, I’m thanking Jesus right now that I did ask for $ and it resulted in you trying to undermine me on this site. I don’t need or want to cohabite with a nasty deluded perv. To anyone reading, the last one, perv, totally kidding as I can be a little perv myself lol. 

Shame on you and your self seeking behaviour

IMG_0241.thumb.PNG.8f70cd4d219151c39f975de291cb6eaa.PNG .

My pic is  suppose say  “Suck my dick”..... “is something I’ll never need or want or ask from you”. Thank you

I believe what the majority of employers seek here is a mutually agreeable relationship, where both parties engage with agreed upon expectations, benefits and boundaries based on “trust”. No houseboy nor no employer wishes to be taken advantage of and I think we all fear that to some degree. At least you should. Sadly because that’s the way the world is these days. I think this is what leads us all to be quite skeptical when initially trying to establish a connection and start the trust building process. And one of the first “red flags”, at least for me, is asking to send money right away. Regardless of why said money is requested. It’s a natural reaction. That doesn’t mean the employer is stingy, mean, frugal, tight, cheap, unbending, has no compassion or empathy. Just means he’s being smart and cautious. I believe most employers on here would be happy to lend a helping hand financially if and when a deep sense of trust is developed. A refusal to send financial assistance with no trust, no guarantees is just good common sense. Even if it’s for, say, a non-profit, religious or humanitarian effort, much less to pay a boy’s, very expensive, phone and internet bills so that he has a means to communicate. 

16 hours ago, DJHJD said:

Another one to watch out for - "Educated Helper". After an afternoon of messages being exchanged, he sent me a PayPal request for $1400 to "help" him with his internet and mobile phone bill.

First of all, thanks for the nice words about my pic. Secondly, calling me out for a legitimate situation I had been stuck in (my divorce left me with nothing). I had sold my belongings to pay down my bills (was in medical school ) but had let my cell, tv & internet bill pile up until it was cut.  

I wasn’t  lying, I wasn’t asking anyone for $ but I did tell him I only had an iPad at the time that was broken and I couldn’t FaceTime and if he needed to verify my identity, he wouldn’t be able too.  I had no means to access a cellular and internet and if he wanted too, he could help me out.  When he said he couldn’t I wasn't rude, in fact I empathized with him and the situation and acknowledged  that it was a risky move and that it probably wasn’t a good idea.  

Just so everyone knows , I’ve taken care of my tech short comings and can verify my identity  on FaceTime, Skype or any platform and by verify my identity you need to verify that you can actually afford to support me when I’m your HB. Asking to see what an employers financial ability and willingness before meeting isn’t a completely off the table request and I will ask if I need to for reasons xyz. 

It shows me what you’ve been through on here and that you are likely jaded from your HB experiences on here and will always hold some scepticism about the truth of our relationship. Ain’t nobody got time for that!

I just don’t appreciate being put on blast for something that was legit and during a period of time that was very difficult to do anything.  A little support would have meant the world to me and my ability to move forward. 

IM F-ing REAL and yes I’m looking for employers that takes the risk and do something to make it happen with me. Getting financial, material support pre employments verifies for me that 1. he must be into me if he’s willing to take that risk and 2. it shows me what life might be like  cohabiting with employer and whether the purse strings are unreasonable for the situation I’m looking for.

To Educatedhelper, I was not calling you out or blasting you and I apologize now if that it how I came across to you. It certainly wasn’t my intent. I was only bringing up the reality and the facts that we ALL face here, both houseboys and employers. I know you know that that’s just how it is in today’s world. I’m certainly not jaded either, in fact I’m one of the most optimistic men you’ve never had the chance to meet. I still have faith in mankind. I don't think I’m a fool even though I’ve done some foolish things regarding sending money to potential houseboys and getting burned every time in the process. Once burned, always learned. If you think that makes me jaded that’s in you. I call it getting educated at the school of hard knocks. The old saying holds true today, a fool and his money soon part. Point is, until a strong sense of “trust” is developed between the two parties, chances of handing over money with no guarantees whatsoever, regardless of the receiver’s intent, are slim and none. That’s just the way it is. I didn’t create that atmosphere that exists in today’s world but I’ve certainly been a victim of it, numerous times. My fault, no one else’s. No one “made” me send them money for what I thought were good intentions that turned out not so much. I keeping up my side of an agreement with the other side not doing so. I’m not here to judge you for what you said or did or your intentions or anything else. Just doing a reality check. Good luck to you and everyone else out there seeking a mutually beneficial, working, pleasant, enjoyable relationship through this site. 

On 7/24/2019 at 12:36 PM, Buck52 said:

To Educatedhelper, I was not calling you out or blasting you and I apologize now if that it how I came across to you. It certainly wasn’t my intent. I was only bringing up the reality and the facts that we ALL face here, both houseboys and employers. I know you know that that’s just how it is in today’s world. I’m certainly not jaded either, in fact I’m one of the most optimistic men you’ve never had the chance to meet. I still have faith in mankind. I don't think I’m a fool even though I’ve done some foolish things regarding sending money to potential houseboys and getting burned every time in the process. Once burned, always learned. If you think that makes me jaded that’s in you. I call it getting educated at the school of hard knocks. The old saying holds true today, a fool and his money soon part. Point is, until a strong sense of “trust” is developed between the two parties, chances of handing over money with no guarantees whatsoever, regardless of the receiver’s intent, are slim and none. That’s just the way it is. I didn’t create that atmosphere that exists in today’s world but I’ve certainly been a victim of it, numerous times. My fault, no one else’s. No one “made” me send them money for what I thought were good intentions that turned out not so much. I keeping up my side of an agreement with the other side not doing so. I’m not here to judge you for what you said or did or your intentions or anything else. Just doing a reality check. Good luck to you and everyone else out there seeking a mutually beneficial, working, pleasant, enjoyable relationship through this site. 

Explanations and hot pics aside, sending someone a $1200 PayPal money request after the exchange of a couple of chat messages would normally and reasonably push anyone into doubt - jaded or not. To associate my recoiling both at funding a request for $1200 for some pretty pictures (no discussion of travel or meeting had yet been had) and at further discussion with being parsimonious or without resources is just shaming behavior that is not grounded in reality.

I will say that the shock of such behavior, along with that of "Iambronson" has caused me to be jaded enough to terminate and frequently report any conversation with someone who asks for money when there has been no substantive conversation about meeting, agreements, arrangements and such. I will proudly wear a t-shirt emblazoned with "Jaded Old Bastard" if that's how it is to be viewed.

Thanks Ynotburdad, appreciate the effort made to put out the word on another bad apple here. He looked about as much Native American as Elizabeth Warren is. That was first red flag I saw when viewing his profile just now. That and the fact half of it, an important half, was basically left blank. That’s also a big red flag for me saying this guy obviously isn’t serious about securing a position with anyone. Let’s all keep on searching. I think there is a good houseboy out there deserving of all of us. 

• Thanks 1

Another scammer - Seeking 4339 - goes by Tyler. Got me for the price of a non-refundable bus ticket for an initial visit. Dropped out of communication immediately thereafter. 

Even got a state ID from him that seemed to legitimize everything. 

Oh, well.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 5:46 PM, DJHJD said:

Another scammer - Seeking 4339 - goes by Tyler. Got me for the price of a non-refundable bus ticket for an initial visit. Dropped out of communication immediately thereafter. 

Even got a state ID from him that seemed to legitimize everything. 

Oh, well.

Well, I take that back. He showed up, just two weeks later.

On 8/23/2019 at 10:24 AM, Buck52 said:

Lol! Well DJHJD, better late than never, as they say. I’m glad he came through for ya. So now we are all curious how it turned out. Is he a keeper or not? Best a luck to everyone out there. 

An utter disaster. Nothing he had said before coming was true; he turned out to be long term homeless with only the clothing on his back and no interest in doing anything but occupying space. Sent him on his way immediately.

Sorry to learn of that. What a bummer and a waste of a man’s time, energy and resources. I had one of those last fall. Spent most of his time on his phone or watching tv. Sent him home a week into our two week agreed upon trial stay. What a lazy lout. 

On 8/26/2019 at 3:38 PM, Buck52 said:

Sorry to learn of that. What a bummer and a waste of a man’s time, energy and resources. I had one of those last fall. Spent most of his time on his phone or watching tv. Sent him home a week into our two week agreed upon trial stay. What a lazy lout. 

This one lasted two and a half days of his two week agreed upon trial stay. 

I had to remove the toilet seat to fully clean it. 

I keep seeing these profiles that are suggesting the would be houseboys are homeless. Yikes.

It’s a shame that some of these boys may be homeless. That shouldn’t happen to anyone. Yet, when they are given a golden opportunity for a chance to improve their lives, as well as to make life a little easier for their employer who has given them the opportunity, some of them, such as your recent one, choose to remain in that lowly state of their own free will. Like the saying goes, you can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks DJHJD. I’d pretty much figured he was a con from the get go. Like you stated, a couple of messages then he wants my email. I tell him I don’t give out my email but that we can use Kik or Skype. That way we can do anonymous live video chats without revealing phone numbers or email addresses. Yep, that was the last I heard. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...