SEEKING PA POSITION

kkristan

TO ALL EMPLOYERS!

I'VE BEEN ON TOP VIEWED #1 FOR THE PAST FEW WEEKS. I'M JUST WONDERING WHY HAVEN'T ANY ONE OFFERED ME A REAL POSITION! I'M DOUBTING IF ANY OF THE EMPLOYERS ARE REAL? MOST CONTACT ME AND I NEVER HEAR BACK.

FYI! I AM A VERY SERIOUS PERSON, VERY PROFESSIONAL WITH EXPERIENCE (2 YEARS) I AM SERIOUS AND REAL, HALF OF THOSE TWINK LOOKING BOYS AREN'T REAL, YOU CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ME!

I'M LOOKING FOR A VERY SUCCESSFUL BUSINES MAN WHO IS LOOKING FOR A PERSONAL ASSISTANT, SOME ONE WHO NEEDS HELP RUNNING THEIR HOUSEHOLD, EXTRA HELP INCLUDING HELP WITH BUSINESS, SOME ONE WHO NEEDS A COMPANION OR A TRAVEL BUDDY!

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A SERIOUS AND PROFESSIONAL PERSONAL ASSISTANT/HOUSEBOY SEND ME A NOTE AT KKRISTANBUSINESS@GMAIL.COM

You asked here, so I'll respond here. I don't "know" the answers but, as a "potential employer", I'll offer these comments for whatever they're worth - if anything.

The part of your profile which most needs work is the "what do you expect of a houseboy". I don't understand why the site asks this of houseboys but you should understand this to be where you say what you expect to and/or can do for the employer. Yours says "model, musician, entrepreneur". I doubt there are many employers looking for that "help" ...

especially, at the price of "salary, room/board, travel and health benefits". That's a lot of benefits, which cost a lot of money. For a houseboy, few/no employers can deduct those costs on their tax returns, so they must pay you after paying their own income-based taxes. Its much easier than you might imagine for his federal, state and local income taxes, plus self-employment taxes, to be near or above 50% - especially for a "single" taxpayer, which most of us are. [28% federal tax starts at 82,400 - can currently go to 35% - add 5% or more state/local income taxes and about 14.1% (net) self-employment tax.] That means the employer needs to earn about $50,000 (or more) to pay $25,000 (or more) of those taxes and have $25,000 (or less) left to fund your benefits.

If he owns a business, part of your costs to him might be deductible on his tax returns, saving him a bunch of taxes. But the personal part of your services are not deductible - unless he's willing to committ federal, state and local tax fraud. Also, most businessmen want to separate personal from business, not combine them.

You are dealing with a small population. Gay/bi men with incomes very far above average, who look at this site and who do not already have the business and/or personal help they need (or are looking to replace the existing help).

Sex seems important to many here. You say "if chemistry is right" and you're bottom only. Okay but both of those reduce the potential employer group even more.

Also, you "party". I'm not sure what that means but it conjures notions of substantial use of very potent drugs. Very few employers trusting you in their homes and/or businesses will want that.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but its real, accurate and sincere. Good luck!

• 1 month later...

Just from experience there probably scared and think your to qualified. I noticed they tend to go for the more young and dumb over some one that is actually qualified to do the job and they will continue to face the same problem there facing tell they get over that. ;)

I must say that I personally am not looking for someone "young and dumb" don't have time for that. Would love to find an older houseboy who is experienced and not afraid of the "Fat or Chub" quotient to the mix. I want a houseboy/companion that will like me for me and all that I have to offer. Sorry that I am not perfect looking. I am older, wiser and am kind of tired of one night stands, etc.. I guess being a "Chub Bottom" kind of limits who will answer my ad that are US Citizens.

Just my 2 cents on the subject.

You asked here, so I'll respond here. I don't "know" the answers but, as a "potential employer", I'll offer these comments for whatever they're worth - if anything.

The part of your profile which most needs work is the "what do you expect of a houseboy". I don't understand why the site asks this of houseboys but you should understand this to be where you say what you expect to and/or can do for the employer. Yours says "model, musician, entrepreneur". I doubt there are many employers looking for that "help" ...

especially, at the price of "salary, room/board, travel and health benefits". That's a lot of benefits, which cost a lot of money. For a houseboy, few/no employers can deduct those costs on their tax returns, so they must pay you after paying their own income-based taxes. Its much easier than you might imagine for his federal, state and local income taxes, plus self-employment taxes, to be near or above 50% - especially for a "single" taxpayer, which most of us are. [28% federal tax starts at 82,400 - can currently go to 35% - add 5% or more state/local income taxes and about 14.1% (net) self-employment tax.] That means the employer needs to earn about $50,000 (or more) to pay $25,000 (or more) of those taxes and have $25,000 (or less) left to fund your benefits.

If he owns a business, part of your costs to him might be deductible on his tax returns, saving him a bunch of taxes. But the personal part of your services are not deductible - unless he's willing to committ federal, state and local tax fraud. Also, most businessmen want to separate personal from business, not combine them.

You are dealing with a small population. Gay/bi men with incomes very far above average, who look at this site and who do not already have the business and/or personal help they need (or are looking to replace the existing help).

Sex seems important to many here. You say "if chemistry is right" and you're bottom only. Okay but both of those reduce the potential employer group even more.

Also, you "party". I'm not sure what that means but it conjures notions of substantial use of very potent drugs. Very few employers trusting you in their homes and/or businesses will want that.

Probably not what you wanted to hear but its real, accurate and sincere. Good luck!

• 1 month later...