VERIFY YOUR PROFILE HERE, ITS A VERY GOOD CHOICE

Buck52

I’m pushing for all potential houseboys AND employers to get their profile verified on the website. It’s simple, quick and discreet. And it doesn’t mean your face photo will appear on your profile unless you want it to. There are simple, easy to follow steps when either initially setting up your profile or afterwards. So everyone take advantage of it. It would definitely lower the numbers of scammers here if it was required too. That’s my opinion of course. Added bonus, you get unlimited messaging FREE if you do. How about that!

• Thanks 1

I need to clarify something. You do have to have at least one clear face photo in your profile, though it can be a private, hidden photo that you alone decide who may view it. The “verified” photo you submit is not made public or even a part of your profile photos unless you want it to be. It’s only used by the website to verify any of your actual profile photos. All of which is explained in the section with that title in your “account” section. Good luck everyone.