FAKE, LIAR AND TIME WASTER

Uwant2nome

Warning to all the employers out there.... I was talking to this "houseboy" Eliktime  He said his name was Alexis living in Palo Alto, CA he also said he is working for Apple there in Palo Alto. He refused to have a phone conversation said he had a problem with his "devices" I agreed to fly to SFO to meet him he agreed to take the train up to meet me and never showed up.. Warning he is more than likely looking for someone to send funds to him. His profile is unverified I should have paid attention to that before agreed to meet him. Just a heads up I wouldn't talk or get involved with him he likes to GHOST folks !

• 2 weeks later...

Watch out for "pretty Michael". He needs someone to help him collect an inheritance of $20M from a bank box in Dubai! This is so "1990's"!! Are guys still falling for this? I would try to help him out but I'm still waiting for the $60M that I have lying in a bank in Hong Kong! LMFAO!!

I agree. What I’ll do is ask them to do the same for me as the website does to verify a photo if they choose not to live cam chat. Just remember even though they prove to be who they look to be doesn’t  mean they aren’t using an alias name and or will try working you in to giving them money for xyz reasons. Stay alert guys, there’s one out there for all of us. He’s just waiting to be found. Good luck searching everyone.