Superhung97 and MuscleMascGuy are same con artist

Buck52

Stay clear of both those profiles, appeared back to back under “new profiles” search for houseboys. Same locations, way different physical stats as heights/weights, similar/matching profile info. This guy(?) has been around before under several different profile names, JohnConner for one. Don’t waste your time with this guy, he’s a total farce! Good luck fellas, there’s a good houseboy out there for all of us. We just gotta keep on searching for him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yes, we know him well.  About 4 years ago, he went by MaxDyer23 (or something like that).  We did have him visit us when we lived in South Carolina.  After talking for weeks, we bought him a round trip plane ticket for 7 days.  After day 2, we sent him home.  He then made a new profile, MaxDyer24 (or something like that) to try to hook someone else.  

LOTS of stories about him...we should have written a book!

He may turn on the Southern Gentleman charm, but he is far from it.  Avoid him like the Plague! 

The scammers get attention because we employers like getting the word out to stop those scum bags from f...ng over other employers. The good houseboys are out there. We know that. We aren’t here to promote any particular one of them we are here to privately work out a mutually agreeable arrangement with one of them. 

I love you guys, but I’ll be honest. If I find a really great houseboy who meets my needs and meets mine, I won’t be on here giving anybody enough details that they might lure my man away.  IF I ever find a good one, I’m hoping to treat him right and keep him fit a long time.

In the past 32 years, we have had 4 'long term' houseboys, staying between 2 and 5 years.  We have had 6 'short term' houseboys as well.  We knew upfront that each of the short term boys just needed 6 months to 1 year to get back on their feet.  All of these boys worked out well.

Now, for the bad part...we always have a potential boy stay for a week so the we can interview him properly.  This way we found out who the druggies, alcoholics, liars, etc. were.  The absolute worst one was the boy in a few other topics on here who went by MaxDyer23, MaxDyer24, JohnConner, etc.  He is back on here with two separate profiles, however he is not smart enough, as has been pointed out by another employer, to have listed different cities or to not check one profile right after the other so that they are not sequential.

Good Luck to all potential employers and houseboys in the New Year! 

On 12/23/2019 at 6:43 PM, Buck52 said:

The scammers get attention because we employers like getting the word out to stop those scum bags from f...ng over other employers. The good houseboys are out there. We know that. We aren’t here to promote any particular one of them we are here to privately work out a mutually agreeable arrangement with one of them. 

Oh I get that part, and I know that many houseboys and hosts on here don't fall for the fakes and manage to find great arrangements. I sure know I always do when I'm looking. In fact I like it so much that when I am actively looking on this site, I am a paying member; I feel comfortable supporting a site like this when I can because of all the wonderful connections I've made here, bit all I'm saying is that I am simply amazed that even with all the red flags, there are some "mature" men on here that actually fall for it just because they think a boy is too cute to lie based on a twink pic sent and a copied and pasted sob story, and it happens so much that others on here have to post about it constantly to forewarn those that would otherwise fall for it. 

On the flip side, some people are just cruel. Some hosts post about a houseboy being no good just because they're bitter it didn't work out with them. This is the reason so many guys will actually ignore these forums. I have known houseboys to be lazy and unpleasant to hosts that fell short of their claims and promises, but then turned right around and pleased the next host and took care of him as well as he was taken care of. I'm not saying only employers are the only guys that are guilty of that, but you don't really see a ton of posts from houseboys having to earn other houseboys since any good houseboy is smart enough to do a bit of homework before moving to be with a guy. Houseboys (the good, anyhow) seem to deal with it, learn from it, and move on. Take my experience of meeting tops on here. Of all the top men I met on here, only one was actually a top. I can't say I didn't enjoy being able to top such beautiful mature men, but I never called anyone out about it. I happily enjoyed it for what it was. And man, has it been plenty to enjoy, though that explains the reason I've probably met more houseboys on here than hosts. Hmm.

Anyhow, that's just my opinion, so who cares. I was just saying I can't believe people fall for it.