We live we learn

nowdoingmything

After having chatted with someone on yahoo instant messenger, they moved here. They had lived here for two months until a few days ago.

You see, he had gone into my office and removed my cell phone bill, opened it and had hidden it in his belongings. The same day I found it ( by accident )and bought it up to his attention was the day he really showed his true self. He had called a friend of his in New York and told him the same story that encouraged me to bring him here in the first place. His friend in New York and myself had been told he was living with drug addicts involved in cocaine and how he was being beaten and feared for his life.

He had been out drinking alcohol and tried his best to back me into a confrontation with his loud and obnoxious behavior. Realizing the consequences, I ended up calling the police to have him removed from my home. Since he left he managed to hack into my computer and closed out many accounts. Since he has left I have called the numbers he had programed into the cell phone which I and my company entrusted with him during his job search. Ahhh the stories these people have shared with me about this person.

Along with the encouragement of the local authorities and post master I have agreed to file a complaint against this individual for stealing and opening my mail. The Federal Postal Department out of Washington DC is currently filing Federal charges against this individual.

I have just discovered this same person(puertoricanboi) is seeking a houseboy position. Though we all realize there is always two sides to a story, be very weary and be very careful when dealing with this person.

Though I suspect this person will attempt to tell a different story here, you'll have to decide for yourself.

hi there!

i am so sorry for what happend to you with this individual, i keep telling every employer that contacts me to be careful with who they talk to for some reason most employers go for the 18yo twink looking with drug problems and DRAMA! but don't let this stop you from finding the houseboy of your dreams! Look for professionalism, honesty, experience and also verify the age.

Good luck!

kkristan