We Definantly learn everyday ;-)

takewhatugive

having to deal with consistent harrasment by user nowdoingmything I decided to change my username.

it's always challenging to confront especially being as young as my age. nowdoingmything has decided to post a very interesting topic about an experience he says we went through while he took me in.

This person i have chatted with on an occassion in houseboy.com and gave him my yahoo id to discuss more on the offer he had to give.

Passing several months I had a situation with irresposible roomates who were into drugs, excessive drinking and partying and seeing how nowdoingmything appeared to be a trusting and helpful person i decided to travel overstate and experience a possible relationship with him.

Things were very good at first however, it appeared that the details he was describing about his daily life was not what I had expected.

While on the phone he sounded very nice and aristocrat like, in person I felt like he was extremely rude to customers of his small business which consists of flea market like products which is now in thin air because the store has to shut down for loss of business due to lack of customers having interest in coming to a place to shop where they are treated extremely poorly. With a displeasing character that nowdoingmything had I decided to take on a role as just being a friend but yet working somewhere else to better protect myself from any future decisions.

I got hired at a job and only lasting in training since founded that the job was going to have me work during the weekends and everywhere he went, I would go since I didn't have a car being with him. Nowdoingmything didnt want me to move out and felt like he wanted me to stay with him, which at first was difficult but he certainly convinced me to actualy work for his small company.

One day after coming back from jogging he called my attention and showed me an opened letter with a bill inside claiming I had opened the letter and had it hidden. Having another non employee who does his bills was the strong possibility of having to have opened the bill and trying to exlain to him that I was unaware he had a very choleric and irritated behavior the whole time and when I got home, I was eager to explain to him about why his attitude towards me and Falsey accuse me, but with no response and a impuse he decided to call the police on me and have me removed from his house, claiming i opened an envelope and didnt feel safe around me, inside I was very scared and intimidated with this horrible cold person.

Houseboys can be an easy target to be blamed for many things that can go wrong because of our lack of experience and age. I urge you just like employers to take a further step and investigate the person you are deciding to move in with since you are also putting your life at risk.

my post isn't just to prove the other person wrong but also to share an experience that may happen to you.

Having to start a new job soon and possibly going to school soon next year this will help aid the frightning moment i experienced.

But also because of this abhorrent experience, it doesn't discourage me to continue to find a possible employer with the need of a caring loving houseboy.

nowdoingmything might flood this topic with horrible comments and disagree completely but this is no competition, match or contest.

everyone have a good day and happy searching! ;)

After having chatted with someone on yahoo instant messenger not houseboy.com), they moved here. They had lived here for two months until a few days ago.

You see, he had gone into my office and removed my cell phone bill, opened it and had hidden it in his belongings. My store manager HAD not opened this bill nor knew of it's existence. The same day I found it ( by accident )and bought it up to his attention was the day he really showed his true self. He had called a friend of his in New York and told him the same story that encouraged me to bring him here in the first place. His friend in New York and myself had been told he was living with drug addicts involved in cocaine and how he was being beaten and feared for his life.

He had been out drinking alcohol and tried his best to back me into a confrontation with his loud and obnoxious behavior. Realizing the consequences, I ended up calling the police to have him removed from my home. Harassment to him? Don't be fooled, it's just the opposite. It feels like living through the movie..Fatal attraction. Since he left he managed to hack into my computer and closed out many of my accounts. Since he has left I have called the numbers he had programed into the cell phone which I and my company entrusted with him during his job search. Ahhh the stories these people have shared with me about this person.

Along with the encouragement of the local authorities and post master I have agreed to file Federal charges against this individual for stealing, opening and withholding my mail. The Federal Postal Department out of Washington DC is currently filing Federal charges against this individual.

I have just discovered this same person(puertoricanboi) ( now a new name )is seeking a houseboy position. Though we all realize there is always two sides to a story, be very weary and be very careful when dealing with this person.

Though I suspect this person will attempt to tell a different story here, you'll have to decide for yourself. By the way.. this persons birth date is 9/17/1983.... So..if this person is willing to mislead potential employers with stating 23 as his age in his profile, just how much can you believe of him?

I suppose this can appear to come across as being petty to some. And I know we all go through life learning lessons. Is it wrong of me to want to help others avoid such a lesson? Perhaps

After having chatted with someone on yahoo instant messenger not houseboy.com), they moved here. They had lived here for two months until a few days ago.

You see, he had gone into my office and removed my cell phone bill, opened it and had hidden it in his belongings. My store manager HAD not opened this bill nor knew of it's existence. The same day I found it ( by accident )and bought it up to his attention was the day he really showed his true self. He had called a friend of his in New York and told him the same story that encouraged me to bring him here in the first place. His friend in New York and myself had been told he was living with drug addicts involved in cocaine and how he was being beaten and feared for his life.

He had been out drinking alcohol and tried his best to back me into a confrontation with his loud and obnoxious behavior. Realizing the consequences, I ended up calling the police to have him removed from my home. Since he left he managed to hack into my computer and closed out many accounts. Since he has left I have called the numbers he had programed into the cell phone which I and my company entrusted with him during his job search. Ahhh the stories these people have shared with me about this person.

Along with the encouragement of the local authorities and post master I have agreed to file a complaint against this individual for stealing and opening my mail. The Federal Postal Department out of Washington DC is currently filing Federal charges against this individual.

I have just discovered this same person(puertoricanboi) ( now a new name )is seeking a houseboy position. Though we all realize there is always two sides to a story, be very weary and be very careful when dealing with this person.

Though I suspect this person will attempt to tell a different story here, you'll have to decide for yourself. By the way.. this persons birth date is 9/17/1983.... So..if this person is willing to mislead potential employers with stating 23 as his age in his profile, just how much trust can be established?

go ahead keep going ... now im 27 ??? not 23 lol .. hmm interesting. all i gotta say is god bless

thanks for the two employers and houseboy who responded to my email and took the time to read and showed support .. thank you

Oh... btw nowdoingmything my my my look at the difference in editing you've done your message now compared to the quote you originally had from the original response.. go ahead and keep adding to your story, you'll get a prize i betcha;)

The driver license you gave to the state trooper shows your age as being 27 and your weight as being 180.

If being 23 here and 150 pounds makes you feel better about yourself, then good for you. If anyone wishes to have a copy of his birth date feel free to leave me your e-mail address and I'll be glad to e-mail you a copy. There's a saying we all have heard. "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time".

The driver license you gave to the state trooper shows your age as being 27 and your weight as being 180.

If being 23 here and 150 pounds makes you feel better about yourself, then good for you. If anyone wishes to have a copy of his birth date feel free to leave me your e-mail address and I'll be glad to e-mail you a copy. There's a saying we all have heard. "You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all the people all the time".

state trooper? ... so the police officer of yadkin county, north carolina is now a state trooper?

lol you just put the icing on the cake! omg lol

you are sooo ridiculous...oh wait you are 44 years old now? This is too much

why not 54? you have craigslist ads that I had to helped you correct with grammar :rolleyes: in your local area in search of someone helping you try to even relocate your small business of flea market materials describing yourself as 54 old man and looking at your pictures.. when did you even look like that with light brown hair, it's all gray now lol. So who's really fooling who? ;)

I wasnt going to say nothing but you are going way too far with this it's completely embarrassing. Also saying that you have a copy of something you don't have sayin i am now 27 and 180, (which btw well isn't bad either for those guys out there with those stats and looks hella good!! hehehehe), but even posting this topic here made me think twice about it since I don't like getting this kind of attention at all, something nowdoingmything is I guess used to when you have a bad business going on with some days of "No customers" because of your lack of respect towards customers.

Who in their right mind would go to a place to go shop where they are told "If you don't know what your looking for, I don't see how I can help you". Jeez your shop must be Saks Fifth Avenue in your state of mind.

Reading this situation I went through really tears me inside and like I said before guys this posting really is not in my nature at all, I'm very mellow and relaxed person here and to get all of this attention from nowdoingmything is completely ludicrous!

LOL :lol::lol::lol::lol:

why would someone request a copy of something that doesn't exist :blink:

no one even made a copy of anything needless to say..but at least he says im 27 not 37 so i'm okay with that, especially from someone who is obsessed with trying to take off 10 years his age being 54 and trying to display being 44 as I explained above. LOL :lol:

Don't see why the age obsession here with him, but I guess he cannot age like fine wine like some really hot daddies here no matter what age hehehe :D

ahh well the things this guy gotta do to catch attention from his extremely boring lifeless life I guess..