kw1000 is a Fake/Scammer

Buck52

Beware of latest scammer fraud I’ve engaged with, kw1000. Plenty of evidence that I won’t put out here in order to prevent these kind of perps from learning what their mistakes are. Happy to give details through pm on the main site if anyone wants to know. 

I hope you were able to report him before blocking. 
What I’ve started doing is once they’ve revealed their true motive I immediately report them, then block them, then enter their name here in a headline as a fraud then let them know the jig is up, that they are busted, blocked, reported and headlines as a scam in the forum in case they’d like to look. That’s all we can do. But report them before letting them know you’re on to them so they won’t block you and then you can’t report them.

Yeah he fed me a colorful back story too about having to move from Rhode Island at age 6 to Sweden then dad dies, mom treats him like trash, moved back to US five years ago to live with aunt in Ohio. Bar tends. Claims he’s 21 turning 22 on his birthday in March. Only problem was he gave me his actual birthdate which clearly shows he will turn 23 on his March birthday! Lol! You can’t make this hilarious shit up. Oh and has no way to face time live video chat. Yeah RIGHT!