warning dont hire

boyfor2dads

warning to all emplyors stay clear of this guy. Houseguyfornow BAD news.He changed his name from miamiforlife. He is a lazy no good drug user. We hired him and to remove him from our home. I talked to the guy he was with before us and he said he stoled from him and stayed stoned all the time. and then I was able to talk to the guy after me and he told me he did him the same way and had to throw him out. so lawarnce had to have is mom and dad send him a plane ticket back to FL. I talked to his mom and she said he needs help. He has been kicked off houseboys so he changed his name dont go and fall for his crap. wants everything plus trying to get someone to buy his a 5,000 dollar monkey

post-7441-057962300 1292345279_thumb.jpg

post-7441-021527000 1292345304_thumb.jpg

The two men (for lack of a better word) are liars and users. They expected to be waited on hand and foot and had photos of underage boys throughout their filthy house. I contracted salmonella from the lack of cleanliness and was forced to eat white bread and butter as the younger one takes complete advantage of the old man who is half dead. he does not work, has the IQ of a child and travels around selling garbage he rips off from people.

The scummiest house I have ever seen and he goes through houseboys like water. They are filthy and abusive. I am currently working on reporting them to the police for their knack for underage boys.

hey i'm so sorry about what happened to you, i've been a houseboy for about 2 years... employers dont understand whats behind those erotic pictures, the hot twinks, jocks with gorgeous bodies, fit and smooth; they all lie... i've been reading a lot of bad feedback from employers that hire these guys, they should ask as much info as they can... and i have noticed more and more houseboys that i know are underage, drug users, thieves and liers; although i can't report them because i have no evidence what so ever but make sure you infrom yourself and ask questions prior to hiring one of these individuals!

again i am so sorry for what happend to you...

these guys gives me and the rest of the real houseboys' a bad reputation

The two men (for lack of a better word) are liars and users. They expected to be waited on hand and foot and had photos of underage boys throughout their filthy house. I contracted salmonella from the lack of cleanliness and was forced to eat white bread and butter as the younger one takes complete advantage of the old man who is half dead. he does not work, has the IQ of a child and travels around selling garbage he rips off from people.

The scummiest house I have ever seen and he goes through houseboys like water. They are filthy and abusive. I am currently working on reporting them to the police for their knack for underage boys.

ok im not going to get into and pissing test with a addict not worth the time. But I would like to say as I did before he is a no good lazy lier. We don't have any pictures of underage boys in this house. I put guys in jail for that. plus we live in a very nice home that is not filty.You dont have the Mayor of evansville come to a filthy home. and you dont get your pic on the front page of the paper for having a beuitful home he didnt contract salmonella the only lack of cleanliness was his pig pin room it smelled so bad.Because he never cleaned it. the old man as he said had to do his clothes because he was to lazy to do it. and stayed stoned all the time. I do the fleamarkets and go to sells i dont rip people off. In the past 10 years we have had 5 houseboys and 2 we still to this day call our sons and love thm very much and this guy on here his name is lawarnce had to have been the worst ever. enough said. i reported him to houseboy so bad guys like this will be gotten off here. Houseboys is a great sight and it trash like this that needs to be taken out. So only good guys and find a place to call home.

hey i'm so sorry about what happened to you, i've been a houseboy for about 2 years... employers dont understand whats behind those erotic pictures, the hot twinks, jocks with gorgeous bodies, fit and smooth; they all lie... i've been reading a lot of bad feedback from employers that hire these guys, they should ask as much info as they can... and i have noticed more and more houseboys that i know are underage, drug users, thieves and liers; although i can't report them because i have no evidence what so ever but make sure you infrom yourself and ask questions prior to hiring one of these individuals!

again i am so sorry for what happend to you...

these guys gives me and the rest of the real houseboys' a bad reputation

Thank you. its guy like you that are hurt by the bad ones. but they will get whats comming to them. I hope you are happy in your job and all works out well for you.