HB is seeking Employer and Companionship

Denicutie

Hey World,

I know that I may not popular comparing to those White boys, but I do believe that there are lots of employers or daddies that are into HOT Asian boys. If you are one of those, come in :)

I am here looking for employers who can accommodate  me and give me weekly allowance. In return, I will take care of the family's cleaning , cooking and other errands. More than that I am also open to LTR or companionship. Face is important but a big heart is crucial too.

I am a college student here in LA so ideally you are based in LA or anywhere in southern Cali. Relocating is a big commitment for me to consider but I will also do that if you are the right person.

Finally, I am a genuine person here to look for someone so Scammers and Frauds, pls go away. You know what let's chat and I will require a facetime before we meet in person. 

More details, DM me! :)

Best,

Deni.

Edited by Denicutie
grammer error

• 11 months later...

As a Native American by decent, I do not see the attraction of white boys, and find Asian men both attractive and exotic. The unfortunate thing is, despite being near a good school, I am NOT in Southern California, and I am also glad of it. In the past, I had associations with California boys and found they complain a great deal about the weather, the lack of gay locals and entertainment, and, what affects me most, the lack of decent Asian markets.

• 3 weeks later...