Incorrect Location

GreatHomeForYou

Ever since I created our profile in 2012 on this wonderful site, ours was always the first ad we saw and everyone else's ad showed their proper distance away from ours.  But since Tuesday, ours is no longer first, and we are showing that we are 52 miles away from our current location.  Is this happening to anyone else?  Again, this only started Tuesday (election day).  Thank you!

Same issue here. Also when I initially went to the website this morning and prior to logging in I noticed there are no members listed in the “most viewed houseboy” or “most viewed employer” sections. After logging in, as usual, I’ll view those who have viewed my profile as well as view in messages. When I clicked on to see who has viewed my profile, which typically takes for ever to load, the list was empty. Tried a few times with same results. Obviously there’s a big issue going on with the website. 

Yeah, a sign for me as well. Like you said every time in the past after logging on my profile is the first one in the group. I don’t even see mine even close by now. So who knows. I think there’s been a major glitch and they are unable to fix it for whatever reason(s).

• Like 1

Well now it appears I no longer have a profile. Just did a search by profile name for myself, nothing! So did a search of employers “recently logged in”, nothing. If you guys are up to it type in my name for a search and see if I’ve still got a profile. If not I’m throwing in the towel with this website. Cheers

Okay, this is weird.  I searched for our profile, it never came up in search, however our profile is #11 on the logon page.  I searched for Buck52, then just buck, then just 52, but your profile never appeared.  I also cannot find our conversations listed on our communications page.  By any chance, did you have any other profiles blocked and the system just happened to block everyone from your profile?

I'm going to try logging off, then back on in a few hours and see where that goes.

This really sucks. I have no problem logging on. Just I can’t find my profile. I have blocked a few profiles over a period of time but none recently I can recall. I saw your message and could click on your profile from the message screen. I did not do a search for your profile though. Guess I’ll try contacting the web master. You’d think he or someone from the website would see these messages here and respond. If I was booted off the site for some unknown reason you’d think I could even log on with my original log in info.