Lookin4Love Yesterday Is Today MuscleBoy4You - Repeat Scammer

GreatHomeForYou

Yesterday he was Lookin4Love but he must have seen my other post in the Forum and changed his screen name today to MuscleBoy4You.  Either way, this same pic pops up under a new name every month or so.  He immediately blocks me from viewing his profile, so he must be a scammer from the past trying yet another way to scam innocent employers - BEWARE!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Simply to get the word out in hopes he doesn’t f..k someone else over. Is that too hard to understand? Some men will not stand around and do nothing. I’m one of those. And no he has never gotten anything over on me. And yes there are a lot of fakes, liars, scammers, fantasy players, etc on sites like this. Getting the word out on them may not get rid of them but if it helps one person avoid a pitfall then to me it’s worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And yet another new name today...very similar to his original name...now he's MuscledBoy4You.  You have to give him credit for trying fool people.  I just hope lots of people read these forums and avoid this jerk like The Plague.

I can't report him as he has me blocked.  I hope someone does report him though.

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/11/2021 at 3:58 AM, michael said:

I don't see him. But, the programmers are working on not allowing users to edit their username. That function was not in site before and slipped in with new code. It will be removed if possible.

There is now no way to edit the username once set. Sorry guys. But, this was being taken advantage of by scammers.

• Like 1

Thanks Michael, a much needed correction. While you are at it with your IT guys how about fixing the “Viewed Profile” feature so it doesn’t take several minutes to download each time one wants to see who’s viewed our profiles. A long needed important fix. Again thanks!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...