Seeking Rick & Scott

johncry

I was wondering if these two (Rick & Scott) have an account on here:

We are two masculine men in LTR of over 35 years We both retired from good jobs and enjoy a secure and substantial income in retirement. 

We�re located in North Western PA, about 45 miles northwest of Pittsburgh, PA. We live in a rural area surrounded by mostly farms. We have 10 very private wooded and fenced acres at the end of a private road. Our house is a real log cabin with a large living room with a stone fireplace, vaulted ceilings, a open floor plan with dining area and kitchen with island.

You'd likely have a better time contacting these people by doing so from the profiles from which you copied and pasted this information.

Also, it's not such a good idea to just post images and personal information of other men on this site without their permission. They might not have a profile here because they don't want their information on this site for their own personal reasons. Now, image searches for them and even text searches (since you used snippets of their profile word for word) will show search results with their information tied to this website. There are a LOT of employers that seek certain levels of anonymity, and you might just be ruining that for these men. 

8 hours ago, yngdom4sub said:

You'd likely have a better time contacting these people by doing so from the profiles from which you copied and pasted this information.

Also, it's not such a good idea to just post images and personal information of other men on this site without their permission. They might not have a profile here because they don't want their information on this site for their own personal reasons. Now, image searches for them and even text searches (since you used snippets of their profile word for word) will show search results with their information tied to this website. There are a LOT of employers that seek certain levels of anonymity, and you might just be ruining that for these men. 

I realize that but these are public photos....I don’t own them so I’ll take them down.

What I was hoping for was for them to have an account on here. 

Those pictures were searchable only if you log in on that site. Their pictures aren't associated with this site for their own reasons. I get that being public online doesn't grant you a ton of privacy, but in general, no good person would just take your pictures from that site and post them elsewhere. Sure, someone might do that, but it doesn't have to be you doing that to them. If they wanted their pictures publicized on this site, they would have done so.

If you wonder if they have a profile on here, just ask them on the site you copied this from if they have a profile on this site. Don't blast the profiles text and pictures on or for another site on here. It makes you look like a spam bot for that site. Since you responded, you might not be a spam bot, but that just means you're careless with their privacy, which is a HUGE issue for a lot of the employers here. So, either a spam bot or just careless with someone's information, either makes you a red flag, especially from a member on here that doesn't even have a (face) picture of his own on here.