Seeking spank 703

johncry

We’d probably be a good fit:

I have a small house in the DC suburbs of Virginia. Close to Metro so getting around is easy.  

I am masculine and would like to have a masculine houseboi. You can have a job if you like or hang out at my place (provided you do your chores!)

8 hours ago, yngdom4sub said:

You've just posted this and 2 other profiles from houseboi.com. Why not just contact them there? 

They didn’t respond to my emails, and it’s been a few years since the profiles were updated.

Also the photos can’t be taken down.

If a person doesn't respond to your emails, the next step shouldn't be to blast their information on another site. This just means that, for whatever reason, they weren't interested. May not be personal; might just mean they already found a boy and aren't looking anymore, could mean you didn't stand out to them, could be for any other reason.

I hope admin does remove this, which brings up a hole in the rules of the forums... yeah, posting full names and emails isn't allowed, but copying and pasting parts or all of a private profile of someone else on any other website (especially another houseboy website) with their names/screen names from those sites should be included in those guidelines of things not allowed on this site. Even so, just because it's not in the rules doesn't mean you shouldn't know better. 

Geez, I have loved being on here chatting with other houseboys that have questions, but giving someone the "you should know better, son" chat makes me feel old haha. Still, you should know better. I mean, you're a guy that won't even show your own face in your profile because of a certain level of privacy you desire. Why not offer those guys the same respect, and well... no wonder they didn't respond to you.