Serious Young Guy Looking For A Friend To Live With

SamNaughty

• 1 month later...

Also Indiana, used to manage a gay bed and breakfast, Texas, and liked it, wanting to teach the ropes to one or two boys who like cleaning, and are open to submission as needed.

• 6 months later...

looking for "gay houseboy" for live in.we want to help you get on your feet! Let's talk

(420 OK)

no partiers no guests no pets we have a laid back quiet home with our 2 dogs. Not rich so don't even go there. Very mellow home and gated community with pool. Great location for jobs & bus if necessary. ASIAN+++ let's talk.

AGAIN,WE ARE LEGITIMATE

Free room & board for House work, Yard work, cooking, laundry.

These are flexible based on you. Expectations are at some point in the near future you get job to become self sufficient. Until then lets talk

• 7 months later...
On 4/21/2021 at 1:56 AM, SamNaughty said:

Hey I’m about to be 24 years old. Living in my van and with friends in San Diego.

I really need a break from SD. If anyone wants a good looking and out going guy to house and do fun activities with. That’s me!

If you have any questions, please reach out :)

If you're still looking please reach out to me 

dhsdweller08@gmail.com 

Married couple 10 yrs Asian 31 5’9” 
140 lbs dad retired responsible for your training and supervision on daily basis
He’s 6’ 185 see our pics below. We own our home in gated community. Live very quiet life with our 2 dogs 

We expect you to work around the house and yard & follow dad supervision incl clothes and sex. Dad will supervise your hygiene, you will be told how to dress at home, while you are expected to be available to provide oral service as directed you will be expect to kiss get stroked, be not only our houseboy but our son 
Dad will be sucking you and will have access to your cock and balls
BTW, this non-paying position & sex outside of the house and you are gone. 

NO matter what, we would never allow you to bc homeless but if it doesn’t work out need backup plan.