Scam and FAKE alkert for Boy4Serious

tgdg1010

This guy in 3 tests started calling me honey and sweetie. He sent pics of a good looking but not model so seemed real. I knew right away he wasnt but wanted to see his angle. Funny, today his landlord threw him out because he needed rent and he wanted to come to me but he needed gas money and a tune up but he never asked for money out right. But was instead going to head to Oregon. I said well gas and such to where I was would be about the same. Now all of a sudden he had a person in OR that offered a job, and moving expenses for him to move there. I said well I have friends there and maybe I will see him there. He says Im a bad guy because I dont care about him and that was mean for me to say.. Then blocks me on this site so I cant tell you guys or Admin...

I do love seeing the different approaches that in all rights are exactly the same. I knew who it was at the first honey and I care about you statement. So guys be careful

• Like 1

He uses the same story before, landlord kicking him out and no gas money. Everything he owns is in his truck. 

We chatted before and he blocked a few of us on this website everything he starts a new profile. He's sent pictures of himself to me even a cock picture. Sent me a picture of his ID and his vehicle registration to gain his trust. He would call me babe all the time in our text massages. 

Beware of this piece of sh**!

• Like 1

And another point to ponder...if he were a legitimate houseboy, he would post his side of the story in the forum.  Notice that he has never disputed any of our claims of him being a scammer.  I just hope that someone whom he has not blocked will report him so that Michael will delete his current fake ad and fake pic.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well he's on the move once again.  His distance from me changed in his profile today.  I certainly hope no one on this site has invited him to their home.  There have been enough warnings posted in the forum about this scammer that everyone should avoid him.  Be very cautious if you even chat with him.  Don't let his Southern accent and fake pics fool you.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...