What happened to the real Sugar Daddy's?

Edsr3131

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man, even I still get gifts from a few of the guys I used to work for when I was a houseboy. I wouldn't call any of them a sugardaddy, more like a benefactor if anything. If you want to find someone to take care of you and give you things, hey, there's nothing wrong with that, but make yourself worthy of it. If you're cute, skinny, young, and willing to do what they tell you to for money, you have to realize there's a million other boys who will be cuter, skinnier, younger, and willing to outdo the next boy to get noticed. You can do that, or you can do what I did; when the employers get tired of those boys that they realize are nothing more than cute and they end up needing someone that can actually do a job (while sober), they called on guys like me. Gaining their trust also meant when it was time for me to move on, we kept in touch. When you do right by these generous guys that actually have your best welfare in mind, they don't forget, and they never let you forget them. Though I have turned down most of the gifts offered, it is nice being in touch with men that I know would go out of their way to make sure I never go without anything I needed or wanted if I just asked. I'll admit, it's also nice to often times be offered my old position back because they genuinely miss me and the jack-of-all-trades kind of guy I was for them. 

Anyhow, you want to find a sugardaddy, so be something and someone that would make sugardaddies want to find you. If you never want to be sitting around wondering where they have gone, be the person a sugardaddy can never forget. I'll give you a hint; the things that will keep a good generous man attached to you are not things he can do in the bedroom with just any willing boy.