New to the forum and to the site.

Hello,

I'm new to this forum and site. Previously I have only heard of it and wasn't sure how serious a site this was/is. I finally decided to check it out since I plan to move out of the house away from my parents (or parent). I'm getting to old and they are becoming to religious for my taste which they were 5 to 10 years ago. It's getting to a point where I can't be myself at all anymore, while they become crazier and crazier, so I figured regardless how tough it is in my area I need to move out by sometime next year. I work from home now and if I go back to school then I will be going school from home most likely as well. I don't particularly want to live with a straight roommate where I would have to hide who I am so I thought why not try this. I've been older men before since mid 20s and it doesn't really bother me. I also think it would be nice to have someone to be myself around without fear while I continue to improve my life, financial, and professional situation. Possibly even a mentor of sorts but gay.  I guess I'm not really looking to be houseboy persay more than I have a place to live while I go to school. Room & Board with the occasional sexual favor (as long it's mutual of course), light cleaning, and cooking (I'm not a bad cook  at all), and even paying rent. I don't make much money so now I need to pay anything below $700 so I can save some money. I plan to move out by summer or autumn of next year so that would be the time frame. For now I'm ok with chatting and even making a few acquaintances on here. I live in socal and most of my family is here as well (that I'm close too) so I'd like to stay here. Plus it's gay friendly relative to other states. I'm ok with relocating anywhere in SoCal as long as there is good community college near by. Also I'm mixed race (half white/south asian) 6'1, 185 lb, average body, moderately hairy if any of that makes a difference. Any tips on how I should market myself, what I can do to make myself more appealing, advice what to expect here are welcome. :)