"Daddies" Trying To Place Their Boys

jpstlguy1

Recently had an Employer contact me saying that they were downsizing and trying to find a place for his "BOY" to go.  S-C-A-M!

When he sent me the pictures I immediately did a Reverse Image Search learning that BOY - KEN actually was someone named VARS.

DON'T ALLOW YOUR HEART TO MAKE YOUR DECISIONS or YOU WILL FIND OUT YOU'RE A PENNILESS BOOB!

A. IF a Employer has a BOY that is seeking a position - they should post a profile on Houseboy.com.

B. IF the potential New Employer is interested, have the BOY take a picture with piece of paper attached to his chest or shirt on which he lists the CURRENT DATE and a favorite CODE that the New Employer comes up with (Example, State where Employer is, old house number, smiley face or something). IF the BOY can't produce the picture - then he's a FAKE! NO EXCUSES - he has a cell phone, his current Employer has a cell phone, he can go to the library, or even a friend!

C. IF conversation progresses to the potential point of meeting, the BOY coming to you. EVEN if you live miles away from this person, telephone call first (throw-away cell phone NOT your primary phone). Video Chat (ZOOM or other Android platform) phone to phone!

D. IF you have the 'BOY'S' full name, run a background check on him: 1. https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/reverse-phone-lookup#. It's simple and free! 2. https://www.intelius.com/. The fee, as of 4/6/23, for 1 report is $24.85 for 1 month of UNLIMITED background reports.

E. IF you are SO GULLIBLE as to send your money willy-nilly to someone that you never met - NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL STOP YOU!

screenshot-www.truepeoplesearch.com-2023.04.06-20_15_21.jpg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...