~omeless Houseboys Club~

youcancallmebaby

Whats Up, Life in San Fransisco is Great; However, the nights are cold, and bitter harsh, is anyon else suffereing at night-time, due to temperature, or lack there of,.Do you have any Sories yould like to share, any random stuff you'ld like to say, and Avice or Ticks, to help a fellow Boi- in need. and tips on how to please the Master better.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Whats Up, Life in San Fransisco is Great; However, the nights are cold, and bitter harsh, is anyon else suffereing at night-time, due to temperature, or lack there of,.Do you have any Sories yould like to share, any random stuff you'ld like to say, and Avice or Ticks, to help a fellow Boi- in need. and tips on how to please the Master better.

r u homeless if yes look me up

• 4 weeks later...

<(^-^)> hi boys!

blackpaw here... i just came across your conversation forum blip thingy. I am A homeless houseboy. i do have friends i stay with, tho i can not overstay my welcome. life has been tough, the past year, tho i have seen every challenge as a chance to grow. just got an offer to move cross country, tho i am fearful of a bad situation arising as where the location is i have no one that i know. i like him thus far, and he likes me, but am still unsure... i have been used and abused far too much lately... any thoughts and feed back would be great!!

• 6 months later...

<(^-^)> hi boys!

blackpaw here... i just came across your conversation forum blip thingy. I am A homeless houseboy. i do have friends i stay with, tho i can not overstay my welcome. life has been tough, the past year, tho i have seen every challenge as a chance to grow. just got an offer to move cross country, tho i am fearful of a bad situation arising as where the location is i have no one that i know. i like him thus far, and he likes me, but am still unsure... i have been used and abused far too much lately... any thoughts and feed back would be great!!

Please send me your e-mail addreess, I'm an employer on the east coast. Thanks