Houseboi scams - send me the money to drive there...

bevhlzguy

Hey guys there are a ton of guys on here trying to scam money thru money gram etc. Thought I was clever and careful and I just got scammed by James Michael Shea from northern cali.. he laid down a great line of dispair and reeled me in. His screen name here is pauly4u and he claims to be in Orick CA. Beware he will try to scam money from you to drive to you.

If someone claims they are driving to see you etc... dont do it. Sad for the few honest guys... and I have heard from too many others and now know first hand. Tried to be very careful and these scammers are really good.

Use your business judgment - be very careful. DONT send money via money gram, only use western union if you have to, and then only at last resort. Require picture ID and verification of a ID number.. this may scare the scammer away as you will be able to file a fraud report on them.

There are some great guys on here that are wonderful and honest, and just like the rest of the world there are a lot of dishonest people that dont care about others or karma.. they are just hustlers and thieves. Dont give them your hard earned money!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bywyd
Sounds like you wanted him for Sex only and when he arrived and turned you down you got very abusive and hurt him. Once he is in a better state of mind he will be getting a lawyer.

Thats why you provide a greyhound ticket. ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was also scammed today. By "hire me". Similar situation. Had talked for awhile and came to an agreement. He was going to work with me at my business. I was going to meet him , which he agreed to, but couldn't leave work at the moment. So I sent him money and he disappeared from here, probably for a new profile.

I already have police looking at surveilance tapes for him.

Fortuna , Ca name Keith Burg

I know, but I have success in the past. He has even posted about scams.

• 9 months later...
I was also scammed today. By "hire me". Similar situation. Had talked for awhile and came to an agreement. He was going to work with me at my business. I was going to meet him , which he agreed to, but couldn't leave work at the moment. So I sent him money and he disappeared from here, probably for a new profile.

I already have police looking at surveilance tapes for him.

Fortuna , Ca name Keith Burg

I know, but I have success in the past. He has even posted about scams.

he scamed us. had me send money to differents states like he was driving here bebause i would not send it all at the same time. so when he didnt show i check and he picked all the money up in one place. so much for that ideal. money gram or westren union wont let you restrict where the money is picked up and that is bull. if they had he would have had to drive to each state to get it