SCAMMER Aion4life

rebel4you_2012

This guy has scammed several people on here I have noticed. He changes his profiles and pics. Beware of a 931 area code... If he asks for money don't send him any money...Look out for these phone numbers 931-636-6047 and 931-259-7442. Goes by Cody and his middle name is Brice, and his last name is H........ His screen name on here is Aion4life

Guest SirNick

Also add the name D. Odear 931-636-6047. I am not sure if its actually 2 ppl or one using 2 names. Its my guesss it is one and the same. But I have a way to catch this scam artist.

This guy has scammed several people on here I have noticed. He changes his profiles and pics. Beware of a 931 area code... If he asks for money don't send him any money...Look out for these phone numbers 931-636-6047 and 931-259-7442. Goes by Cody and his middle name is Brice, and his last name is H........ His screen name on here is Aion4life

He has a new screen name and gave me the name Toni. His new screen name is Twistonlife. But the phone number is the same. Also used a new number to text me from several times. 267-867-0527