Derrick and Cody AGAIN... new screen name twistonlife

Dowejones

O say it isn't so - I talked to Alex - hummmmm funny it was the 0527 number and told me his aunt died and it was only him. He was living in his truck and had no money. All I had to do was to set up a green dot and he would only use it for gas to come and be my boy. Does this mean he is a scammer, when I pointed it out to him he said he was not a scammer, that the others on this site were and he was legit.

If anyone asks for $ in any form it’s a scam.

Yep, I'd say Alex, Toni, Derrick and Cody are all in it together or they have just changed their names. Same scene just worded different. They all seem to have a 1999 F150 Ford pickup, that gets 18-19 mpg. They don't like it if you figure there miles and how much gas money is needed. They've even went to calling employers, but their return numbers are the same as above.

• 1 month later...

Yes He is trying to give me the same sad story haven't had anything to eat in a week and wants money for gas to come to me. Only says I have 7 mins of talk time on his phone and when I said i would go on his account to put some mins on he balked. Same phone as above under the name Prodicalboy. He sent me a copy of his DL and it is now expired happy 21 LOL and his stats on his DL and pic dont match his profile. When questioned him about his he had no response. The Phone he sent was 931-636-6047

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...