houseboy in San Francisco looking for work, willing to travel

sfpuppy

Hey everyone!

I'm a 22 year old mixed white/filipino/latin house boy in San Francisco, going to SFSU. Am a masc, chill, lowkey kind of guy but also love to have fun. I'm told I'm great to be around.

I have experience in serving at private parties and events and have been a temprorary or shortterm houseboy for locals and visitors. Even got to be the cabin boy for a group of guys on their Tahoe vacation once.

Whether I'm serving drinks and food, cleaning up a house, running errangs, pulling weeds, or giving head on demand at an event where everyone was watching the game, I have always gotten great reviews from the men I've served.

From cleaning to cooking to being a footrest to sexual service I do everything eagerly and with a smile!

Hoping to find employers interested in making use of me. Ever since I was a little boy I've always had a fascination with being of service to older men, and eventually just other men in general.

No race or age hang ups here.

Whether you just need someone to do yardwork for you or scrub the toilets or if you want a travel buddy (I LOVE traveling but don't do it enough) or a temproary houseboy to come visit for a few days just let me know. I'm very open minded and friendly. You can't shock me!

You can email me on here or send me an email at pinoyqt@sbcglobal.net

Hope to hear from you all!