Seeking Information of Chris4Dad

mackdrvr3

Hi all, I have been having some talks with this person, houseboy "Chris4Dad". Was curious if anyone knows anything, good or bad about him. They all sing the dance we (employers) want to hear, so I thought this may be a better way of finding true information.

• 2 weeks later...

In truth, this is a horrible way to get information. I can tell you that from the view of both a houseboy and employer. In truth, the only people that have the best things to say about a person are still with that person. Otherwise, it's just negative information, usually not true, that is spoken by some bitter guy that didn't get what he wanted. I have even noticed and replied to negative lies about employers that I have been a houseboy for before I became an employer myself.

Only you can get the best "read" on a person for yourself. If a person impresses you enough, meet him. Don't send him money or anything like that which you could lose, but getting information about a guy in these forums is like dating someone based on tips from that person's bitter ex.

• Like 1