Young man looking for suitable Employer.

Jubilation

Hello Everyone.

I'm seeking an employer who I can have a meaningful and mutually beneficial relationship with. I joined this site because I wanted to become a houseboy, so naturally I am going to need to find someone who is interested in hiring me. I have a very diverse skillset that I've developed over years of varied jobs and professions, and I am sure that I can meet any need that you may require. I belief myself to have a sunny personality, and I am always willing to make others happy and well in my presence.

As far as actual employment is concerned, I am not asking for much. I would simply want to live with my employer, and have my basic needs met, such as food and rent. I would not need a salary, but that is at your discretion. I possess a passport, and am willing to relocate out of the country if need be. I am fully committed to this way of life, so please have no trepidation because I have none. If you desire more than a business relationship, I am open to that as well. I enjoy sex just as much as the next guy, and would be happy to get into things with you if it is what you desire. Just know that I am capable of more than that, as well.

I await your favorable reply, and hope that any relationship I may make will be a fruitful one.

Thank you.

post-16383-0-12340000-1370044988_thumb.j

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...