Food likes and dislikes

dicknla

What do you all think of a section that lists types of food liked and more importantly disliked. I take food, both eating and preparing as an important social aspect of living together. We will need to eat daily, while our sexual needs are important, they are not needed as frequent. Lol maybe wanted though! I have met a few guys that could have passed muster but their incredibly picky eating habits made me wonder how I could cook for both of us and enjoy a nice home cooked meal. I love eating out but that gets old and expensive.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

food needed everyday, if we communicate well then we can serve food better than outside. we can find happiness or fun from food while sex no need to do everyday.

we can do fasting from technology or sex for months, but we can not for food.

That why food business is more sustainable

• 4 months later...

Bravo, DicknLA...

Let's take this suggestion a step further. Categories of food should be straightforward: Organic/Bio, Carnivore, Vegan, Kosher, Ethnic, Traditional, Junk Food Junky, Whole Foods Only, for example, with the ability to check multiple boxes. Within that, a small narrative space. Want a template? Go to any airline reservation meal category selection, and add a small narrative box.

Also, food and health allergies, and health conditions. If there's a diabetic employer, where a diabetic houseboy is available... hello.

In our case, we grow most of our own food in an idyllic organic setting. Imagine some houseboy arriving after our search and cost of air fare that turns out to be on a strict fast food and junk diet, that hates the array of fruits and vegatables we grow, and is allergic to gardening. An absolute, unquestionable deal breaker.