Hot young Stud looking to be your Houseboy

andy69

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Andy are you real? I bought you a ticket to come out for a visit to LA. 1st time you told me your friend got sick and you could not make it to airport. 2nd time a week later did you lie about getting to the airport at all ??? you told me you got arrested at the airport and when I insisted on skyping before I reissued the ticked for the 3rd time you changed your phone number and then stopped talking to me on line? you seemed like a NICE guy on the phone and the money I sent you $135 was a small amount so i do not totally think you are a scammer how ever there is something a bit NOT right about you People be ware

So glad to see the above message because I was contacted by the guy listed at the top of this post, and his profile sounds perfect, maybe that should have told me something. I love close to where he says he lives, in Baltimore, and have been trying for 4 days to connect with him just via the phone, and each time he seems to want to hold it off because of his friends, etc. You are correct he sounds like a very nice and willing person, who I really wished to help- but now I am suspicious after reading the above post. I am new to the site and would love to find a real houseboy who is real, why does it have to be this hard??? I want someone to prove me wrong- do good guys exist?

He was deleted from the site last week. As soon as we get reports, we check it out and verify it. But, why did someone not report his profile when this first happened? We do try to catch these assholes as soon as we can but we need members help. Please, if you have a scammer, let us know by reporting the profile.