Houseboy looking to relocate

Guest JWieger

Guest JWieger

Hey guys, I'm John from Arkansas also gay (certainly not curious or bi) unfortunatly I've been living with the family for the past few years being a slave for them basically. When your family is lazy and you clean daily for them without much reprise is gets tiresome. I also think I'm disliked by them because of my orientation since they found out.

Anyways... I'm looking to get out of that lifestyle and move on to better things. Most definately looking to get out of this place and Arkansas in general. Seems to be a bit more gay hate here than other places I've been.

As for my work, I'm a self employed costumer (meaning I make costumes for clients and companies on occasion), and don't mind helping with the rent and other bills wherever I would move. Would need to find work in the new location as well which should not be a problem with my experience. Quite possibly in the theather.

If anyone is interested in having my for a houseboy just post to this topic and I'll see it in my e-mail, will also be on the site frequently. Don't know if I can post my Facebook or e-mail here so if someone could help with that info it would be great. Don't want to get banned. Thanks

post-17609-0-75264200-1401455635_thumb.j

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would ask you to help clean my house. I'm not the best at it. You treat my fair I do in return. Would need help with rent so you would need to get a job. I own the house but you have the little things like mortgage, heat, electricity, the list grows. So you would have a roof over your head a food on the table. A nice lovable bear to keep you safe and warm.

• 1 month later...