Moving back to New York City next month & desperately need a place to stay :/

MadaraUchiha

Hey everyone :) I'm Trevor, or Trev if you prefer. I'm a 25 year old moving back to New York City next month in order to pursue my dreams and goals and make something of my life.

I've been searching high and low and asking friends if they had a place for me to stay until I get back on my feet, but to no avail :/ I don't want to end up on the streets or have nowhere to go when I'm there.

I just need a place for at least a month. That'd give me time to do what I have to in order to get back on my feet.

I don't mind sleeping on the floor or helping out with chores around the house. I'm a really great guest and also great companion.

Last time I lived in New York City I got a job within 3 days and had my own place and everything, so I'll go back to the same place I got the job last time the second day I'm there.

Here's a little about me:

I'm very friendly, outgoing, adventurous, random, intelligent, passionate, funny, 100 % genuine, etc.. I treat others the way I want to be treated in return.

I speak Japanese very well and write in it and read it. I love Japan and Japanese culture. My dream and goal is to teach English in Japan.

I love video games, anime, manga, working out, writing stories and poetry, playing the piano, going on adventures, making new friends, seeing new things, reading, intelligent and interesting discussions, making people laugh, martial arts, music, cuddling, and just enjoying life to its fullest.

Just throwing it out there, but I am also a dominant, aggressive, and passionate top.

So if anyone is interested or can help out, please send me a message on here and I will reply immediately. My time left here in California is short so I need to come up with something fast.

• 2 months later...