Being Pro-active in finding an employer...

Guest doodle31

Guest doodle31

It's going rather slow finding an employer on this site so I was thinking about actively seeking a employer/sugar daddy at the gay bars. Any advice what too look for?

-Christopher

post-17385-0-42941100-1402786329_thumb.j

Guest StarvArtDW

depends on the sitution... you've got to be careful. It is slow finding an employee on this site...I don't think it sees a lot of traffic, either that or houseboys don't want to come to Pennsylvania.

• 3 weeks later...

I own a gun why would I ask an employee to give up his gun. As long as it's not some AKA 47 or a M 16 or something like that. It's a shot gun, hand gun, bring it who knows maybe we'll go hunting. We have lots of game we can hunt up here in Iowa. I grew up hunting deer, did some pheasant now there is something you have to quick with and knowing whether or not it's a male or female. Now I am no sugar daddy I was taught if you want some thing in this life you must work for it. No free rides, nothing comes free, there's always a price. Now I have an immediate opening here. I'm finding people don't want to work or live where I do. That's not an excuse, that's laziness in my book.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/9/2014 at 5:02 PM, Guest condor221 said:

Since I'm looking for a genuine houseboy and not a prostitute, your face would mean much more to me than seeing your ass!

LOL - yes - so hard to figure out what images to lead with - so many differing expectations on what to put forward first.

I personally love the ass pic but also would need to see a face pic to move forward.