Sorry Site is not good

singleman

I have tried and tried to find a houseboy, but no luck.

Also, someone from houseboy sent me an email asking me if I wanted a submissive boy and that the master was lending him out.

What a sham.

The title of this web page sounds good, but in reality it is a disappointment.

I am not satisfied. I am glad I have not bought or paid. It leads me nowhere.

You have been here for less than 2 week and posted you have tried with no success? I think that means that you are impatient and not willing to work to find someone. That could be the reason you are having trouble finding someone.

Finding a houseboy match isn't the same as ordering up a hooker. These guys are not hookers. They are looking for someone who is kind and patient and willing to teach them and take care of them. If you have had less than a few conversations on the site and give up, that means this site is not for you anyway.

However, if you are patient and you are willing to make good offers to boys, you will find someone.

Site is good. Offers a lot to all. As with most all open-opportunity-membership web sites there will be occasional circumstances or instances where an unpleasant or disappointing situation, factor or feature will be encountered, however, if we are comparing apples to apples for this type of targeted meeting site, this is an AAA level site.

NOTE to Michael: The annoying problem of the photo display (within a user profile) usually not fitting completely into the pop-up window enough to allow for the -> <- arrows to appear within the window so that the user may advance or return to view adjoining pictures, has not been attended to. From a user standpoint, it is annoying because WE must adjust the window up or down to get to the MOVEMENT arrow to click on it. For 1 or 2 pics, not a problem, but when the user profile has many pics it becomes an annoyance. That's my criticism. Otherwise, your software turned out pretty darn good.

• Like 1

NOTE to Michael: The annoying problem of the photo display (within a user profile) usually not fitting completely into the pop-up window enough to allow for the -> <- arrows to appear within the window so that the user may advance or return to view adjoining pictures, has not been attended to.

We will fix this. I just asked programmers to look into it.

Re: fixing photo display

Checked it out this morning.

Nice Try, but not yet accomplished. Moving the direction buttons above the picture is a good start and does work really well.

Now, all that is needed is to re-size the popup window so that it accommodates displaying the entire photo (pic bottoms are chopped off until physically moved into view window).

There is plenty of room (window real estate) for the photo-view-popup-window to be lengthened (downward when opened) so that the pic is fully displayed.

Once this has been accomplished, viewing of the "Pics Gallery" will be a pleasure with ease, once again.

Re: Fixing the Photo Display (in the individual profiles Photo Gallery)

EXCELLENT!!!!! PERFECT!!!

The FIX you have installed is exactly what was needed to solve the problem of user photo display along with accommodation of advertising displays within the Photo Gallery window of the individual user profiles. The placement of the direction arrows <-- --> on the side of the photo is the perfect fix. Now all items fit within the window and the user is able to move to view another pic without having to adjust the window up or down, any more.

NICE JOB!!! Thank you.