jayandmatt in SF good workers and good fun

AceMan

Hi everyone --

I have hired jayandmatt a couple of times. Once for yard work and once for cleaning. They are a duo and only a duo. They responded quickly, kept in touch prior to the appointment, arrived on time, listened to instructions and did a great job both times.

http://www.houseboy.com/profile/jayandmatt/

They take their work seriously -- and their fun! They are "by the hour" houseboys and scale their prices to how much, or little, the client would like them to wear. I found their rates very reasonable for two boys. They have a very sexy selection of jocks and underwear and stripped nude they both are very hot. They are cute, one twinkish and one a jock straight boy type. Both have a cute boyish ass, and both are smooth and hung. As a bonus I found them good company and nice to have around.

They don't have sex with clients, or allow touching. They are serious about their boundaries. But they are very hot to watch with each other. Both times after the work, I watched them shower and start kissing and playing with each other. All three of us were already very hard when we went to the bedroom and I watched as they sucked, licked, fucked BB, made out and shot big loads (one came twice the first time). It was a long time fantasy of mine -- to watch two hot boys really get into uninhibited sex with each other while I watched. It was awesome -- both times. They like showing off -- and that makes a difference.

Don't be shy -- ask them for what you want to watch. I think they allow pics and vids if pre-arranged. I have treated them with respect and they have responded in kind. I find it pretty rare to find a nude cleaner who really does clean and is worth watching nude. Here are TWO of them -- and they are a very hot time as well.

Ace