Eastern European Houseboy looking for Employer

bisexdan25

Hello everyone!

I am an Easter European submissive houseboy looking for an employer - relocation is not a problem, although I would require this to be supported by the employer.

I have a very strict approach to my professional life and self development is a top priority - with over 8 years experience in Project Management and employment in 4 different countries, I am not your average "shut up and look beautiful" houseboy. Currently I am on a sabbatical and am looking for a full time live in position as a houseboy.
Outside work I am very discreet but at the same time eager to try new stuff and very open minded, have a very good sense of humor (albeit I have to admit I like black humor the best).
Hard working, I can keep a house clean, cook, do laundry, act as a PA, run your errands or whatever is needed - I do like keeping my employer very happy and satisfied.
Sexually I like to be VERY obedient and generally submissive, but that doesn't mean without initiative. I like oral and cum play a great deal and I equally enjoy anal play (sex, toys, etc.). While I wouldn't say I am very experienced, I do compensate with a high sex drive and appetite to try new stuff.
My major turn on's are: walking around either naked or drag, WS and long and/or thick cocks. I also enjoy very much the idea of serving a big party where I would be the only bottom... but this is more like a fantasy that I would once like to act out.
Feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in having me as your houseboy/slave or just want to spark up a conversation and find out more