Watch out for tinder14u

BigBrother66

Last night, tinder14u called me with a sob story (hasn't eaten in days, living in car, etc.) and wanted me to send him money right away via Western Union so he could drive to my place. I said I would think about it and call him back. I Googled the name he gave me, Derrick Odear, and it came back with a link to a Houseboy forum from a few years ago where someone reported that name as a scammer. When I called him back and told him what I found, I was surprised when he didn't try to deny that he was the person in question. Instead he said, "Are you going to believe those guys?". When I said "yes" he hung up on me.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Maybe it's just me, but I don't understand how someone falls for these stories. "I'm so broke that I'm not eating, but I have a working phone, a car, and a computer or tablet" is basically the same story I see people falling for. If I take a guess, he must have shown a picture of some thin, very young twink. If this guy is so irresponsible that he buys computers and phones before feeding himself, how cute does he have to be (and how badly are you thinking with your dick) for you to still want him in your home? Why, then, would anyone offer to go drive him down or call him back to confront him as if you're still trying to confirm his intentions for the small chance that he'd end up with (under) you?

The fact that you had to Google this person is itself the confirmation you needed to tell you this guy was scamming you, even had the results shown nothing (because most aren't dumb enough to use the same name).

• 2 months later...

It's not stupid for him to use the same name. If he uses the same name and bad reviews can be easily found on the internet, who's going to call him? Only the people who don't do research and have low-quality BS detectors. And that's exactly the audience he wants.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mark33868

Derrick is back at it, he maybe in Dunlop TN, he texts with a number from MN, but his Clarity15 profile on here state's he's from Greenville SC. I wonder if some houseboys realize how ridicules it sounds to ask a stranger / potential employer to send them money via western union. I don't mind driving, I don't mind buying someone a ticket to get to me, but I'm on probation and I can't leave till I pay $500....

It pisses me off that I'm a great, sincere, honest guy that has a home to share with someone. The only thing is to be honest. Maturity comes with age / life experiences, but honesty is something you have or don't.

Given the idea of living rent free in someone's home just to do housework/help around the house, like you did for 18 years growing up, isn't much to ask.... Some want sex but myself would rather have the company. It boggles my mind....

• 3 months later...