Need a houseboy for couple

Couple4guy

Hi we are a long term married couple looking for a house boy. This is a non sexual position and we are not looking for a sex kitten.

My partner and I both are college educated, have very good jobs, and do well financially. My partner has ADHD and works a very high stress job as a market manager in retail. He struggles with keeping organized, making deadlines, and staying on top of things at home. Our lives can be a lot easier if we had someone competent to manage the house and keep him on track.

We can work out all the details but your primary focus will be to manage our house and manage my partners life so he can stay focused on work. Specifically, keeping up with his very extensive daily schedule, ensuring he makes it to all his meetings, make all of his travel reservations and ensure he makes it where he needs to be, ensure that he is set up with his laptop, cellphone, keys, ipad, and everything he needs to walk out of the house with each morning. To sum it up we need someone to manage his days and send him occasional texts to keep him on track. His ADHD makes him a powerhouse in the retail word but hard to handle at home with the constant forgetfulness etc. If you don't know what this is please google it before contacting me. Also, please be able to pass as professional as he may use you occasionally to assist him with meetings etc if he has a lot going on, you'll need to help him keep track of the tiny details and make sure he doesn't miss a beat.

We can offer free room and board (private room with a bathroom), a car (we are huge Mustang fans, so basically take your pic of what year and color from the garage), cell phone, and a salary that we will negotiate. Again we are not looking for anything sexual! To be a good fit you must be strong in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and following directions. Ideally we would like to find the right guy to have a long partnership that will turn into a family structure.

• Like 2