From Houseboy to young L.E.O., but missing mature contact...

My time as a houseboy (particularly the 3 years in Key West) introduced me to my current field of law enforcement which I currently work, so I will always be grateful for this site and all the men that gave me a chance to better myself. Recently, I was able to move back here to my hometown and I now proudly wear the sheriff's department emblem and shield of my hometown. I'm well on my way to finding and settling down on a nice piece of land out here in the country to spend my days doing those country things I love (cooking, raising a few animals, playing with the dogs, watching the deer eat the pears off the ground, etc) far away from the hustle and bustle of the big cities. I almost couldn't be happier.

As a houseboy, I was able to be more than just the normal big black top that most people desire when they see my and I learned that I have an urge to satisfy a good man that takes care of my intellectual and emotional needs. It was nice to be able to open up and let my guard down and cry on someone's shoulder when I needed it instead of always being the tough one. I used to think it was perhaps something I was missing from my own dad, but we have a great relationship. It took me a while to realize that I am just more attracted physically and mentally to older men. There is no amount of money that can replace the gifts I've received from the men I've met on here, the things I will always hold near and dear to me.

So, I hope to meet some nice guys that would like to be friends. I don't want anything sexual right now. If you live far away, I will pay my own way to fly up and see you for an extended period of time if we hit it off. If you want to come here, I'd gladly show you all the fun hidden gems this area has to offer. I am not open to relocating. Dating isn't out of the question; if it happens, just be patient. I'd rather you email me than reply on here.

Oh, and yes, I am completely out and open at work and in life.

post-18462-0-55283500-1423232742_thumb.j

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...
20 hours ago, SirGwain said:

It’s really cool that you’re in law enforcement. Thanks for sharing and your service!

I appreciate that, but I moved on from that line of work a couple of years after this post due to some things I saw some pretty horrific things, all terrible things that the officers were doing. The last thing I did was reported a state trooper for some comments he made, but no one believed me. Then a 3-year-old showed up at a hospital with bruises and signs of sexual assault, and the DNA from the rape kit came back a match to that trooper, who was dating that girl's mom as he was cheating on his wife.

As a child, I had looked up to law enforcement, and I was thrilled to get my foot in the door going through academy in Florida and working my way up. Actually being around a bunch of officers ruined my idea of what I thought a law enforcement officer stood for. A few weeks after that came out, I couldn't stand even looking at the people that didn't believe me and I walked off the job and never looked back. That all took place not too long before 2020, which only showed me that while not all leo's are bad people, what I went through was "common". 

After all that, I decided to focus more on things that made me happy, and I always knew I loved to travel. As a houseboy, I was able to work for a lot of different types of employers, and I learned a LOT from those men along the way. I learned it all from computer repair, how to rebuild and fix nearly any kind of engine (gas or diesel), learned now to cook like a pro, learned gardening, and everything in between. I put all that together and became one of the many digital nomads you hear about. I convert school buses into fully equipped tiny homes on wheels and I live and travel in one myself. It's an extremely relaxing and rewarding life. I'm not one of those that records and posts everything, so I don't have to travel 24/7 like those you see on Youtube and stuff.

Now for work, I do what is called live data entry. All that means is all I do is listen to automated systems, you know, the annoying recordings you get when you call customer service. I listen to those and a short clip of what people say to it and I help it make selections so that it can "learn". That's literally all I do.

Yes, people, there is always someone listening to the automated systems. This is why when you jokingly say "911" or "i'm going to come down there and hurt someone..." into an automated system, the police will, in fact, show up. 

Anyhow, that job is super easy and far more relaxing than anything I've known. It's nice sitting in the mountains somewhere or on a beach or near a lake with a laptop or tablet "working" the day away as I enjoy some good outdoor time. The initial idea to work from home also came from a houseboy position, and all the skills I have that maintains that life, a lot of it comes from being a houseboy as well. 

So, no more law enforcement affiliation here. I still believe most men and women in uniform are great people, but having worked the field, I now know the reality of what a few bad apples can do. 2020 really brought a lot of that out as well. I'm not at all saying law enforcement is bad or untrustworthy, and I am still grateful for the experience. Being around people like that, I was still strong enough to stay true, honest, and calm. Plus, I learned how to manhandle even the biggest, toughest, meanest guys. That's something that make me come off as quite observant and protective today, which goes right into being the dominant one. 

I can still say I live the life I want directly because of my experiences and opportunities I was privileged with as a houseboy. Hopefully you boys out there are looking past the money and are taking advantage of what these men can teach you or help you get your foot in the door to get into whatever it is you might want to do to support yourselves. 

2 hours ago, yngdom4sub said:

I appreciate that, but I moved on from that line of work a couple of years after this post due to some things I saw some pretty horrific things, all terrible things that the officers were doing. The last thing I did was reported a state trooper for some comments he made, but no one believed me. Then a 3-year-old showed up at a hospital with bruises and signs of sexual assault, and the DNA from the rape kit came back a match to that trooper, who was dating that girl's mom as he was cheating on his wife.

As a child, I had looked up to law enforcement, and I was thrilled to get my foot in the door going through academy in Florida and working my way up. Actually being around a bunch of officers ruined my idea of what I thought a law enforcement officer stood for. A few weeks after that came out, I couldn't stand even looking at the people that didn't believe me and I walked off the job and never looked back. That all took place not too long before 2020, which only showed me that while not all leo's are bad people, what I went through was "common". 

After all that, I decided to focus more on things that made me happy, and I always knew I loved to travel. As a houseboy, I was able to work for a lot of different types of employers, and I learned a LOT from those men along the way. I learned it all from computer repair, how to rebuild and fix nearly any kind of engine (gas or diesel), learned now to cook like a pro, learned gardening, and everything in between. I put all that together and became one of the many digital nomads you hear about. I convert school buses into fully equipped tiny homes on wheels and I live and travel in one myself. It's an extremely relaxing and rewarding life. I'm not one of those that records and posts everything, so I don't have to travel 24/7 like those you see on Youtube and stuff.

Now for work, I do what is called live data entry. All that means is all I do is listen to automated systems, you know, the annoying recordings you get when you call customer service. I listen to those and a short clip of what people say to it and I help it make selections so that it can "learn". That's literally all I do.

Yes, people, there is always someone listening to the automated systems. This is why when you jokingly say "911" or "i'm going to come down there and hurt someone..." into an automated system, the police will, in fact, show up. 

Anyhow, that job is super easy and far more relaxing than anything I've known. It's nice sitting in the mountains somewhere or on a beach or near a lake with a laptop or tablet "working" the day away as I enjoy some good outdoor time. The initial idea to work from home also came from a houseboy position, and all the skills I have that maintains that life, a lot of it comes from being a houseboy as well. 

So, no more law enforcement affiliation here. I still believe most men and women in uniform are great people, but having worked the field, I now know the reality of what a few bad apples can do. 2020 really brought a lot of that out as well. I'm not at all saying law enforcement is bad or untrustworthy, and I am still grateful for the experience. Being around people like that, I was still strong enough to stay true, honest, and calm. Plus, I learned how to manhandle even the biggest, toughest, meanest guys. That's something that make me come off as quite observant and protective today, which goes right into being the dominant one. 

I can still say I live the life I want directly because of my experiences and opportunities I was privileged with as a houseboy. Hopefully you boys out there are looking past the money and are taking advantage of what these men can teach you or help you get your foot in the door to get into whatever it is you might want to do to support yourselves. 

Thanks again for sharing! I would’ve made the same choice if I experienced what you shared about that trooper. I’m not surprised, but it’s so disappointing to know for a fact that those incidents are "common". On the other hand, it’s reassuring to hear your growth in that story.