How about some good news from everyone on here

MasterMike

Hello Employers and Houseboys;

I have seen nothing but bad things that has happened on sites like this one. How about some of you that have have or had a good experience on here - like - met this houseboy and things are going fine OR how many of employers are pleased with the replies? OR from houseboys - met this employer and things are going fine. OR tell us that you have been with this houseboy for the past XXXX years, etc. The information that you provide does not have to be specific but more general in nature - the positive things.

So, how about sharing the good things for awhile. I think that we all need some positive information for some of us to still hope that there are good employers and houseboys out there. I hope that I have express myself in the right way and hope that some of you out there agrees with me.

MasterMike

post-18558-0-99841300-1427212019_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

i just had a good experience for two weeks. i won't post their names until i check with them. but this couple was nice, respectful and kept the agreements that we made via chat, phone & skype. they have great bodies and nice big dicks. Their house was large & comfortable. it was a pleasure to work for them, cook, clean, massage & service them. they let me fully enjoy my day off although i made myself sexually available to them coz i wanted to. i would happily have stayed at least another month if i didn't have something come up. they were appreciative of my efforts and said i would be welcome back. it was reassuring to have that as my first experience, not as a houseboy, but with strangers, thru this site.

My good news is the love and support I receive from former hosts (hate to call them employers) to this very day years after living with them. You know, the money I made as a houseboy, the big houses I lived in, the cool locations, fancy cars, and all the other stuff was nice to experience as a houseboy, but the most valuable thing I took from any of those men clearly has to be their unwavering love and support. There are still several hosts that I keep in touch with and there is one (David) that lives pretty close that is always there for me without me ever asking. We're such close buddies that he holds the spare key to my car.

A week or so ago, I wanted to trade in my car for a newer vehicle that was still covered by warranty and offered me a bit more leg room. I mentioned this and he asked me if there was anything I needed. I told him no, even though he offered to just give me $5,000 for a down payment as a gift, but I did mention how excited I was to be replacing the windshield in the car I was driving the next day so I could finally trade it in. It had a bunch of cracks in it because of a deer that didn't jump quite high enough just days before. So the next day, I'm at work and all excited... going to go to the car lot after work while the car is in the shop. My shift finally ends and I go to find my car. It's not there in the parking lot. Actually it was, but I didn't recognize it because there was a new windshield on it and a card under the wiper. All it said was "I hope this helps. Love, David". So there I was in uniform in the Sheriff's Department parking lot just balling my eyes out for a good few minutes followed by a long phone call with me still in tears.

So to get to it, I'm no longer driving that small car I used to drive, but am now in a very comfortable decent sized crossover. It's going to take me a while to get used to all these buttons and screens and voice activated everything that has the car talking to me at times haha. This man isn't trying to get into my pants and he won't take any money from him to pay him back. He did what he did simply because he loved me enough to want to do something nice like that. How good that makes me feel (to be loved like that) makes me feel better than anything else I've ever done or experienced from being a houseboy.

I can't wait to get back to Louisiana this weekend to just sit on Dave's porch peeling and eating some more crawfish just passing the day away smiling and enjoying being around him, and he can't wait to take a ride in my new car.