Looking for a Nice Houseboy in Pennsylvania

ProfDad49

Hey guys, I'm moving to Allentown PA and am looking for a houseboy on or around Oct 1, 2015. Need help setting up the new house (I'll have to get all new furnishings, start to finish), so you'd be accepting deliveries, setting up furniture and getting things in order. After that, duties will just include light cleaning and errands, and taking care of my 7-year-old dog. She has a bladder condition and can't go more than 4-5 hours without needing to pee. Otherwise, she's pretty low-maintenance and very sweet.

If you're willing to cook, i'll also cover all your meals/groceries. And you can use my car during the day if I don't need it for work (I can walk to work). The house is in the west end theatre district of Allentown, and everything is walkable and bike-able -- restaurants, stores, movies, etc.

I make frequent trips to NYC both for work and pleasure, and you'd be able to come along (and the dog,too). I work some nights and weekends, but weekends are mostly for travel and adventure.

Prefer no drug use. Light drinking is ok as long as drinking is not a problem for you. Sex is great, but not mandatory. I want us to get along and enjoy each other's company and if sex makes that weird, I won't force it. Relationship is great, too, but it's not the kind of thing that can be forced. So whatever happens or doesn't happen is just fine by me.

I really prefer creative types (writers/actors/film makers), but that's not a requirement, either. The only requirements I have are (1) don't be crazy (2) don't be dishonest (3) no unnecessary drama (4) be positive and appreciate the good things in life.

My job is rather high profile, so I'll probably ask you to sign a nondisclosure/confidentiality agreement. Not that there's anything to hide, I just don't want ANY unnecessary drama in my life.

I can cover relocation expense if you'd be moving here. I may also take in a roommate at some point. If I do that, you'd be cooking/cleaning for him, too, and for that you will receive a weekly cash stipend.

I'm looking for comfortable, casual, laid-back, stress-free, happy atmosphere.
Let's chat!