Clarity15 is Derrick O(full name removed)

Guest mark33868

Guest mark33868

Apparently he's using this site to finance him self with telling lies... Looks like four years now and no-one has "talked" to him yet.... Tracy City or Dunlop City, not that big of a place to find someone...

Anyway he's stuck in TN, needs $500 to get out of probation, txt number is from MN but he has a phone app that changes the number he uses to txt from, easy to change so if you get a txt, it can be from anywhere...Profile states he's in Greenville SC

Only reason he uses the same name is Western Union transfers.... lol

• Like 1

Liptons 1991 was also Derrick O(full name removed). Today I got an answer to a message I sent last night to Juicybooty. He is sticking to the same script as when he posed as Liptons 1991. His post says he's from Alabama, but he is now in Dunlap Tennessee (same as what Derrick O(full name removed) (Liptons91 said). He started out with how bad it is where he is right now, and has to leave there right now! Derrick O(full name removed) as Liptton 91 said the exact same thing then wanted money to pay off his probation and for methadone because he had a pill problem.This guy has multiple accounts and aliases going on right now on this site. Houseboy .com needs to do something to keep real people from getting scammed by him!!!

• Like 1

I reported his profile to Houseboy.com last night and did so again today. I gave them details and let them know I will be watching this forum and if anybody gets scammed sending money to this guy after today's date, I will let them know that Houseboy.com was aware that Juicybootee and Clarity 15 are the same guy and he is a SCAMMER!

• Like 1

I reported his profile to Houseboy.com last night and did so again today. I gave them details and let them know I will be watching this forum and if anybody gets scammed sending money to this guy after today's date, I will let them know that Houseboy.com was aware that Juicybootee and Clarity 15 are the same guy and he is a SCAMMER!

Packfan12:

1. You reported the wrong profile.

2. You did not click on the profile and hit the report button.

3. You gave the wrong information and then requested we do something ASAP.

I will clarify again, no one should ever sent money in advance of knowing someone. To do so is foolish. We have said this over and over again. Always, have a video chat and check someone out to see if they are legit.

To others:

As soon as we find a profile that is a scam, we remove it and delete it. However, often they register again. We keep an eye out for IP's and photos but it is impossible to know in advance if there is an issue. We rely on members to report a profile to us to let us know there is an issue. We appreciate when this happens and we take actions. But, please don't expect action in a few hours. Sometimes, it takes longer to research to confirm a scam.