houseboy/relationship wanted

gaymncouple

Hey guys we are a married couple living in minnesota who would like to find someone looking for a fresh new start. We would like to offer you a place to live in exchange for your services around the house. We would be covering all the household bills. You would have free cable, wifi internet, central air and heat, free laundry and be living in a almost fully updated home. We would hope to find someone right away. Someone we can make part of our home, and part of our relationship. Someone more then just being the houseboy, but a part of us. If your interested lets chat. Hope to hear from you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

not on here. usually get a small response and then they just disappear. But what can you ask for on websites. Either just a bunch of people wanting hook ups or people who are not serious and then you might luck out once in a blue moon

Guest whatisnext

Thank you Propman and gaymncouple

Propman, I think its a "young thing" for sure, How sad :(

gaymncouple, I guess I will wait for the blue moon:)

Thank you guys for the replys!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

On the hunt again, current houseboy/roommate saved up the money he needed to save to do what he needed to do, so hoping to find another new guy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm looking. Very svelte and active here. Whereabouts are you? I'm 43 but I still look 33. Was just today given notice and I'm so screwed. I was hoping to return to college but no work, no money, now no home. I'm willing to relocate, but I'm hoping some kind soul in Denver will give me a leg up.