Immediate serious opening for Houseboy

AceMan

Hey --

I'm seriously looking for a part-time or a live-in full time houseboy.  If local -- in the greater San Francisco, CA area -- could be part-time with flexible hours. If not local, I'm willing to relocate the right boy with a live-in arrangement. Duties include keeping the house clean, laundry, dishes, shopping, errands, organizing, and other household chores. I prefer a boy who also has office/admin/computer skills and can be my personal assistant and office admin in my home office. Having some skills/experience with landscaping, yardwork or massage would be a plus. If you have no houseboy experience, I am willing to train a boy who is intelligent, sincere, detail oriented and follows instructions. A plus if boy is in school or wants to be; or wants to develop some additional income other than working for me. My boy must be honest, direct, transparent and authentic. I am intelligent, masculine, a successful business person, easy to talk with, and have a good sense of humor. I have a Master Degree. I don't drink, smoke or use any drugs. I'm tolerant of alcohol, 420, and poppers -- although only reasonable social type use. No hard drugs. There will be some travel.

Fact is, if you are only into "vanilla" sex -- we probably are not a good fit. I'm much more into Dom/sub, kinky, fetish, power difference role plays, and BDSM play. I'm very experienced in those areas. If you identify as a kinky bottom, sub or slave, any of those will be a match for me. So does a houseboy focused on serving and pleasing me. I am a Total TOP and all DOM. 

Some of my preferences:

Available to start right away

Under 26

Smooth

At the minimum a kinky bottom, its a plus if sub or slave and service oriented

GL, fit and athletic -- I go to the gym, so will my boy.

Have a desire to please me, do a good job, value mentoring from an older more experienced "Dad" type.

Be attracted to older in-charge types. If you are interested, also read my profile and send me a private message.

ace.jpg

• Like 1

I'm not 26, but still look it.

I have ten years' experience in the office environment and about that in construction. I am detail-oriented and was on track to return to school. I'm bottom with absolutely no training. I can do housework and will do well to please you. Will there be humiliation involved or abuse?

Very svelte and active here. Was hoping to find a workout partner who will hold me at night. I was just today given notice and I'm so screwed.

I was hoping to return to college but no work, no money, now no home I'm willing to relocate and I'm hoping some kind soul will give me a leg up.

14691568230211176115725.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...