warning JAKENJOSH stay clear

boyfor2dads

WARNING!!!! stay clear of these two there all lies. and try to get their names right. We paid their way here and they left in the middle of the night. they meet someone on line and us the employer to pay their way there. and they are so lazy!! cant clean house and want to sleep all day. SO stay clear of them if you dont want to be fucked over. I am sending the pics i have so every one will know what they look like. let me know and i will send you their pics that i took.

WARNING!!!! stay clear of these two they are all lies. and try to get their names right.Its really derk and andrew They chandge it so many times on us. We paid their way here and they left in the middle of the night. they meet someone on line and we the employer paid their way there. and they are so lazy!! cant clean house and want to sleep all day. Sneek out every night.PLUS they are not real brothers thats a lie. SO stay clear of them if you dont want to be fucked over. I will send you pics i have so every one will know what they look like. let me know and i will send you their pics that i took. They are the reason good guys can't get a house boy job. spread the word so no one else gets screwed over by these 2.

post-7441-1281245878_thumb.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Warning warning warning

Dont not hire these two. derk was hired at a store here where we live and was Fired for stealing. They are users and are lazy as hell and they steal. So stay clear. I only wish we could put them in jail where they belong.

We hired a older guy and he does a great job. we are so glad we finily found a good one.

post-7441-1283829865_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Warning warning warning

Dont not hire these two. derk was hired at a store here where we live and was Fired for stealing. They are users and are lazy as hell and they steal. So stay clear. I only wish we could put them in jail where they belong.

We hired a older guy and he does a great job. we are so glad we finily found a good one.

Who did you hire? how old is he?

• 1 month later...