Use Extreme Caution If Considering Johnconner93

GreatHomeForYou

• 2 weeks later...

My profile has been hacked several occasions. I am who I say I am and I am a very respectful young man. I met this couple a year back and was over to visit and we even discussed it to be a visit way before I went out to see them. I did not stay because I didn't feel it was a fit. I have personal reasons of my own and know what works best for me and just was not interested in what they were offering. I left in good terms and kept it that way. If you have any concerns or questions directly message me. Thanks.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Funny and petty. Met you guys one time and you guys lied. Said we were to see if we were a match. We weren’t and you got angry and so left like any mentally healthy person would. What ever happened to respecting other people? You say whatever you want and try to do whatever you want, but you trying to throw dirt on anyone’s name shows your true inner personalities and there not as you advertise. 

• 1 month later...

This guy is so fake, a big time scammer. He’s not too bright either with putting up two new profiles back to back here with two different heights, weights, etc. and both with same location in MS. Steer clear fellas with this totally obvious con artist!

Superhung97

MuscleMascGuy

Compiled list of recent scammers: First group are all the same guy/person.

Johnconner93, maxdyer23, maxdyer24, MuscleMascGuy, Superhung97

Devinbrn5010

bttmboi

Daviels

Ksweet

Do everyone a favor and post known scammers in the forum. Good luck to everyone in their searching. 
Watch for more to come.